Do real men wear earrings ?

Cranfield

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite surprised at the amount of men (some in their later years), who are wearing earrings.

Its almost like an epidemic.

Do many on here wear them ?

Cranners

being an old sea dog I can pass on that men where the first to wear earrings not girls, they where worn to pay for burial and last rights at sea and thus ensure salvation, normally gold, it was one of the only effects that one jack tar would not steal from another due to superstition,

made popular again from the late 70’s on due to mods and rockers many of who took to wearing a pair, these blokes are now in there 40’s and 50’s many of which have never given up the gold.

Women apparently like a man who has pierced ears as it means he has experienced pain and bought gold, both essential when dating a lass

So there you have it

pavman

I am ashamed to admitt that I did used to wear the huge beckham type earing when out looking for mossy in the clubs in my youth.

Luckily I soon got fed up with the look, and silly pencil line 'Craig Dvid' goatee, and now favour the three week fuzz from bonehead look and me matalan combats and tshirt!

:*) :D

ANY GUY THAT WEARS AN EAR RING IS MOST DEFINITELY A BIG HAIRY POOF THAT WEARS GIRLS UNDERWEAR AND SLEEPS IN A LADIES NIGHTIE :D

my opinion is not open to discussion because if you don't agree with me you are a poof :D:lol::lol:

a prince albert through the old lad is acceptable :lol:

:devil: up to a 7mm now :D also 2 scrotum piercings hmmmm :huh:

well if I had a 7mm I'd have to be very carefull because it could easily be torn :*)

Bit like a six inch nail in a half inch dowling if you follow me. :D

yes Red, but i have a nice snug fitting ring so it dont "swing" about.... :/:lol:;)