Do real men wear earrings ?

Cranfield

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think yourselves <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=lucky%20you" onmouseover="window.status='lucky you'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lucky you</a> don't have to put up with the 125,000 puffs that parade the streets in the Gay Pride march in Brighton wearing glitter and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=hot%20pants" onmouseover="window.status='hot pants'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hot pants</a> and having to explain to my kids why men are holding hands and kissing. :devil:;):huh:

You mean there is more than one gay in the village

Just think yourselves lucky you don't have to put up with the 125,000 puffs that parade the streets in the Gay Pride march in Brighton wearing glitter and hot pants and having to explain to my kids why men are holding hands and kissing. :devil:;):huh:

Oh! I thought that was the Labour Paty Conference......?

• 16 years later...
On 12/12/2005 at 19:19, mel b3 said:

ANY GUY THAT WEARS AN EAR RING IS MOST DEFINITELY A BIG HAIRY POOF THAT WEARS GIRLS UNDERWEAR AND SLEEPS IN A LADIES NIGHTIE

my opinion is not open to discussion because if you don't agree with me you are a poof

a prince albert through the old lad is acceptable

mel ...im shocked............i cant believe you wrote this...and the mods havnt altered it...........you have melowed in your old age.........

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

mel ...im shocked............i cant believe you wrote this...and the mods havnt altered it...........you have melowed in your old age.........

It was correct in 2005 , and it's still correct today sir 😁.

Another resurrected post!

I pierced my own ear lobe ( the left one; the right one meant you were gay apparently🤷‍♂️😀) at the age of 13, back in around 1974; it was all the rage then. I had such long hair ( and lots of it ) that it was another three years before my mother realised I had one, and that was just because a relative told her! 🙂

I stopped wearing it when I did part time work for a funeral director in about 2001.