Do real men wear earrings ?

Cranfield

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

My understanding of men with gold earrings goes back to fishermen and the vagaries of seasonal income, an earring could be bought when times were good and sold when needed

There was enough gold in the earring to pay the price of burials if you were shipwrecked or washed ashore deadย 

ย 

7 hours ago, ditchman said:

mel ...im shocked............i cant believe you wrote this...and the mods havnt altered it...........you have melowed in your old age.........

My post was made , when pigeon watch still had a sense of humour , and wasn't full of bed wetters ๐Ÿ˜.

32 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

My post was made , when pigeon watch still had a sense of humour , and wasn't full of bed wetters ๐Ÿ˜.

Itโ€™s funny to see how language and words (and thoughts) have since ended up on the forbidden list.ย 

ย 

35 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that made me chuckle, "many a truth spoken in jest" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Itโ€™s funny to see how language and words (and thoughts) have since ended up on the forbidden list.ย 

ย 

Yep . The whole world has changed massively in the 17 years since that thread was started.

Most of the new members of pigeonwatch ( 10 years or less) , won't know that pigeonwatch watch used to be a shooting site . It was filled with like minded folks , that loved all aspects of fieldsports,ย  that could talk about , shooting , ferreting,ย  fishing , and all manner of things , without anyone running home to tell their mom if someone pulled their leg , or having a fit of the vapours because someone spelled a word incorrectly. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Yep . The whole world has changed massively in the 17 years since that thread was started.

Most of the new members of pigeonwatch ( 10 years or less) , won't know that pigeonwatch watch used to be a shooting site . It was filled with like minded folks , that loved all aspects of fieldsports,ย  that could talk about , shooting , ferreting,ย  fishing , and all manner of things , without anyone running home to tell their mom if someone pulled their leg , or having a fit of the vapours because someone spelled a word incorrectly. ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

and some of those members are spending an awful lot of time on the sales side...selling off their gear.............

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

i also got 1 in left earย 

If you've got a Prince Albert in your left ear that's something I'd like to see! ๐Ÿ˜…

Moderators - do you think it might be wise to block the resurrector of this thread for blatant spamming of a sales link?!

56 minutes ago, Jim Neal said:

If you've got a Prince Albert in your left ear that's something I'd like to see! ๐Ÿ˜…

Moderators - do you think it might be wise to block the resurrector of this thread for blatant spamming of a sales link?!

confucious say "if you have a prince albert in your left ear..............then someone is trying to **** some sense into you"