Upto date photos please

Paul in North Lincs.

Its been a while since the members gallery was set up........... So I think we ought to have a little look(laugh) at how we are all weathering seeing as though we're just about at the end of yet another year!!!!!!!!

Send an upton date photo in and slap on them on the board!!

I'll kick things off with a piccie of my new daughter, that I was gifted about 4 months ago!!! Please note the newly arrived black rings, and 'one eye; one too many stella look

:D:D

post-11-1134405127.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the kids in bed yet ?

Good cause i don't want the blame for any nightmares 2nite :huh:

Heres i little piccy of me and a friend now deceased i'm afraid :/

Roasted up a treat :D

My view on this ,

Have had Badger diggers and lurcher gangs on my lands and they are not very nice people ;) the last motor that was found untended had a little accident with 5 litres of petrol :devil: funny not been back since :D

post-11-1134422855.jpg

how many of you lot who are moaning about digging ever say anything about Hal Hal slaughter,which in this day and age in this country is carried out with out a mummer. is it not cruel to cut the throat of a animal and watch it stagger around till it drops dead. do any of you moan.no. Hippocrates.

Mark ,

Do a search on this site !!! we did that a while ago and i had a moan about that!!!

I live by a little saying,

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY !!!

I find it saves all this ambiguity!

Hey Paul bet you could not have seen this debate coming! Oh the beauty of forums,

My take is simple and old as the hills, I enjoy Wildfowling, game and Vermin Shooting and this causes offence to anti’s and we have a big problem with some on one of our shoots,

my sport is both legal and enjoyable to me, and I take offence when people who don’t understand my ways slag me off or stick there nose in and take a pop, like all things in life on many aspects we should agree to disagree,

Please remember ones mans tonic is another’s poison. And the Antis will work away and sooner or later you and I will be under the microscope and looking for support and friends who may not all agree with what we do but none the less understand a mans right to choose.

Once when out fishing, a lady walking her dog started having a go at me for baiting up with maggots, can you believe that!

pavman

I accept my first comment was on more on the generalistic side but in my opinion it doesn't really have a good reputation. In answer to your question I've never been on a dig out of choice and lack of opportunity. I've had lurchers all my life so I've seen my fare share of pursuits.

Lets be friends Jordan, i'll even give you a free haircut.

post-11-1134468041.jpg

Cleared up this topic a bit, hopefully a bit more on topic, was out shooting today and also monday. Today bit of a walkup and did grand, most of the bag went back with others, but i'll try and get a picture tommorow of me with the remainder, also got 41 crows (rooks+jackdaws) and 5 pigeons on the monday!

hawkeye

thats some hide you you have there mate. we could have a forum party in it.

There was 2 of us in it scaffman73 was there as well and as you can see im not exactly small :*) :*)

and steve is not quite as big and we like plenty of room :*) :*)

:lol::lol::lol::)

Edited by hawkeye