Moderator for .17 hmr, recommendations please.

Down South

just a bit of info on sak mod cleaning.if you clean them after every time out, not a prob. my mate left his until he had done about 300 rounds of .17, took out the 3 Allen screws ,tried to push the middle out and it would not move, so he started tapping the end on a wooden bench. nothing, so he started banging it harder. he got it out in the end but the honeycombed center was twisted, would not go back in.

he tried to straighten it and it snapped in half. if your going to buy one be prepared to clean it after every outing, as the build up of spent powder really jams the middle in.Ive stopped cleaning mine as i shoot it nearly every day and it was getting a pain having to clean it before i went out. there only £30 so i will use it until its knacked then buy a new one.

Nice photo mark :lol:

I've just had a T8 fitted and luv it........Well impressed .(yessssssssssss i know all the about the issues of rust lads ;)

The Sak looks good the for Hmr but these moderators are more for ear protection as you well know you can't silence a high velocity bullet ............It's more muffling capabilities ..........And muzzle flip where full bore is concerned .

Ive