Rock pigeon

First piccy is the rock dove, recognisable by its dark neck, black marked wing feathers.  They are protected by law (don't know why as they're not endangered - they are all over the place)

Second pic doesn't look like anything I've seen.  Looks like some kind of feral pigeon, which has maybe some rock dove in it.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

The second looks like some cross breed, because of school i now board in rugby town and watch the most dodgy-looking pigeons from my window!!!! They come from almost magpie like down to near white with a grey patch hear and there. Im goin' huntin' after maths :evil: only joking :D unfortuantly =( stuck here for another 26 days with nowt fishing =( nowt hunting =( with only single shot .22s, apature sights and 5 bull targets =( Helps my accuaccy spending 4 hours a week ath the range, best score is 98 and im getting better! It's just not the same, the sound of lead on back wall is nothing in comparason to the satisfying "crack" of a headshot rabbit or "thump" of a heart shot tree rat. Nosatalgic =( anyone want to take me out shooting this weekend :(