jas09blue

cooky

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking its seems allegdedly as though this jas09blue has stung a couple of people on here. What exactly happened ? I'm not doubting it happened but if we knew the details surrounding this then it would help members in future from being stung from this guy. And also maybe somethig for the moderators to conisder when thinking about his account, if indeed more than one person were to complain to them about this individual.

Just a wee thought. I've bought from this site and had no probs but it would make me feel better to know the circumstances involved in these situations so i would avoid buying from this person.

Happy shopping :lol:

• 1 month later...

shell we start right at the being again i think not cant be asked any more thats all in the past HOW DO I PROVE IT TO YOU LOT I HAVE CHANGED I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT BEFORE I ONLY MEET IN PERSON WHEN SELLING STUFF NOW what happend before thasts why not starting all over again from the beginneing it was all in past get over it all of you time to move on right.

i am trying my best to keep up with all off thise i no i let a lot of people down i have paid people what i owe them before started to do that as well ask hawkey gave him money cash in post so i am really trying here to make things right i dont need orther coments etc please i am pi**ed off with what i done in the past really i am hope to stay on here and prove you lot i have changed hope thise clears some thingsd up i realy do