jas09blue Posted: Jan 25 2006, 06:46 PM

Beginner Pigeon Shooter

Group: Members

Member No.: 2530

price droped to 35

this is the post made at the above time so £57 seems a bit OTT to me :sly:

its sad when things like this happen.

ROB :lol:

this is all confusing , so if he has already sold it , why did he try again , thats gay , if i have it write , still confusing tho, atm sounds like it aint good to sell anything on here mate ....

edd

Edited by edd

hi edd , it's not that confusing really mate , he'd already sold the lamp on here ,via paypal i believe and he was also trying to sell it on airgun bbs , he was making arrangements to meet up with a guy tonight and sell it for iirc £35 cash , i've done plenty of buying,selling,swapping on here and the airgun bbs and everything has been fine but every now and then some cheap crook crawls from under a stone and chances their arm , hopefully this one has been caught and dave-g won't have lost his money.

hi edd , it's not that confusing really mate , he'd already sold the lamp on here ,via paypal i believe and he was also trying to sell it on airgun bbs , he was making arrangements to meet up with a guy tonight and sell it for iirc £35 cash , i've done plenty of buying,selling,swapping on here and the airgun bbs and everything has been fine but every now and then some cheap crook crawls from under a stone and chances their arm , hopefully this one has been caught and dave-g won't have lost his money.

i understand now ( and i agree and if he has a decentcy left he will do the right thing give the moeny back and the light ) then leave the two sites ,

edd

i no cant spell neaver will ok hope thise helps you

thats the easy bit to sort out LOL

just write what you want in an email, then when you have finished, RIGHT CLICK then SPELL CHECK does all the hard work for you, just takes a little while longer

ROB :sly: