jas09blue

cooky

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not good for this forum , i appeal to the moderators to cancel Jas09blue's membership so that the place is safe for the rest of us.

We just work on trust, and why shouldn't we?

We shouldn't have to put up with jokers (thieves)

Come on moderators, this has gone far enough and just makes the whole forum a bit of joke,.

You can, and in my opinion, should stop this right now, either by blocking jas09blue's membership or deleting the whole thread.

It's all a little tiresome, and your best members are losing out to people like this. :lol:

This ****'s pulling the **** out of you all,

Mod's it's about time you took control, anyone with half a brain can see whats happening. Playing one against the other.................................

Bazooka Joe :sly:

there are a lot of people jumping on the "ban him wagon" yet the strange thing is someone who has actually been stung by him has no hard feelings against him!

i say wait and see if the buyer of the lamp is happy with it, if there is a problem then yes im all for the banning.

everyone has thier problems in life some for only a short while others for a little longer, maybe some no problems at all(but i doubt it)

im more for the warning shot first. I know there are people a lot worse than jason on the shooting forums and i know a guy who owes me personaly about £100 which i know i shall never see, and he also owes £1000+ to someone else and this was someone who was once regraded as a decent guy.

jason has actualy tried to sort the problems out and people want to fry him for it :lol:

ROB :sly:

EEK - got home from work and yikes - all this! wish I'd got the brand new one off oboy...I't best not be the **** one thats on there - from OXFORDSHIRE :sly:

Ok guy's, lets see how this pans out huh?

The money is of little concern to me - and I had not noted the reduced price when I made the offer to buy - in other words the deal was struck at £50 - to my satisfaction.

so I have no gripe there - nor will I if I recieve it at a suitable time after posting it first class recorded, AM/26/01/2006

In fact I look forward to a pm or email from jas09blue this afternoon with a tracking number for me

Edited by Dave-G

Dave-G

As I said before, if you get the lamp you've got a good deal. Its a Deben Tracer Max Pro. At £57 its a bargain, hope it works out. If it does, then perhaps in time people might start to trust him again. Lets not forget, he could simply log in as someone else afterall. :sly: