Pigeon Watch Wrecking Trip, Newhaven

Evil Elvis

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: The sidewinders are cheaper on the bay. If we all buy 2 packs each and vary the colours we should have plenty. £12 each? Ill give john a call and find out lead weights and colours of sidewinders.

i have a load of redgills too, im sure they will still work, but this guy knows what hes talking about so im going to get some sidewinders. :good:

:) Mike, i got more interest quicker than I expected.I will be collecting deposits soon so will let you know if theres more space available. 20-30 line class will be fine. In fact for fun i might even use my 12lb!!! :hmm:

Also etoh is up to you, i wont be as Im driving, its hard enough to stay awake after a sea trip without beer lol, if however you have a designated driver then thats up to you.

Edited by Evil Elvis

:) Mike, i got more interest quicker than I expected.I will be collecting deposits soon so will let you know if theres more space available. 20-30 line class will be fine. In fact for fun i might even use my 12lb!!! :hmm:

Also etoh is up to you, i wont be as Im driving, its hard enough to stay awake after a sea trip without beer lol, if however you have a designated driver then thats up to you.

No probs, as you and MC know those two only biatch and whine at one another all day anyway.

PS - what colour then? (gotta be red or black!?)

:) MC asked me if I knew any good wrecking boats on the south Coast and it just so happens that I do. The last time I went out in the boat i had Pollack to 17lb (they go like steam trains) and cod to over 20lb.

They dont use redgills anymore (typically I have loads) They use a new one called the sidewinder.

It will be in August and during the week, once we have enough people i will discuss dates.

So far we have:

Me

Mc

Pavman?

Raja Clavata?

Any other takers?

Nice fish mate, Im off to whitby on tuesday to get some of my own (with luck).

ATB Clynt

Just so no-one accuses me of exaggerating:

b_140610.jpg

and before anyone says it, no i dont think the pollack in the picture is the 17lb one :hmm:

PS - what colour then? (gotta be red or black!?)

tHATS WHAT i WOULD HAVE SAID, BUT Nooooooooo Mackerel, salmon pink, luminous white with red bellies and blue.Well get or heads together and order a load. John said 6 each will be enough, he did say get a few packs of 4" and a few of 6".

Im looking forward to it already!!!! :hmm:

use a killer rig this consists of two hooks with a orange grob on each hook <like big mackrel feathers> and use a orange purk for a weight

its absalutly killing the cod and pollock at the moment and picking up the odd ling

sidewinders are working but only the rubarb and custard ones

best to try the killer rig if your up for some fun

if you want a cheep lure use the orange fire tale twin tales and add a 1o/z weight to it

Trip is provsionally booked for the 5th. Awaiting deposit of £30 each.

Those coming please pm me for my address and get a £30 check in the post or paypal etc please by the 14th of july. Refundable if blown off, but lost if no show.

I will also put togerther an order for sidewinders, so if you want to all buy 2 packs then send me £42 and then bait is covered too.

Edited by Evil Elvis

:good: Ok, Henry just got back to me...hes out, so BAGSY is IN!!!!

Me

Bob

Mc

Pavman?

Raja Clavata

Mungler

Rascal

Zapp

Bagsy

Guys, sorry to be a pain, no-omne has paid thier deposits yet!!

The sooner you all pay the £42 which includes the bait costs the sooner i can put together the order for the bait too.

Paypal prefferred.

Edited by Evil Elvis