Pictures

Craigie

It obviously is NOT me. :D

I am fortunately "endowed" with generous physical attributes, that would prevent me making such use of the exhaust pipe aperture.

Even on a cold day. :blush:

Yer, and you'd never get ya belly in the red top thingy :laugh:  :laugh:

Having worked in the motor trade all my life, some of which in the workshop. I'm not sure I'd wish to stick 'mr winky' in an exhaust, for fear of carbon/rust penatration. :(  :D  :X

Why is he doing this and more to the point why is someone photographing him :D?

Even in the hight of summer I wear alittle more when pigeon shooting, he must have gone out with the sole intention of doing this...

You don't just get up one morning and decide to do this.....do you :D :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Craggie

You,ve really cocked it up this time ( no pun intended ) my misses saw the photo and now wants me to get a outfit like yours and it aint for shooting in she says if she can wear a nurses and french maid outfit i can wear a outfit like yours

I would be pleased if you could post the web site where you got yours but they must deliver all parcels in brown unmarked paper as i have a reputation to keep,  Bet it wont be long before the league for abuse of range rovers swamp this site so i hope it was over 16 or your in for abuse under age