Beretta world early news!

jko

just got back, I am shell shocked! :angry: started on stand one, Doh, dropped 3- stand 2 dropped 5,- stand 3, dropped 7! couldnt understand

what I was doing, finished on a 69??! totally got a downer on me after the first 6 stands, it was if I hadnt ever shot before, nowt wrong with

the targets, I was just total ****p. could hardly hit a rabbit to save my life. Saw Annie there he said he was having a bad one as well,

It would be impossible to shoot worse than me. I am devastated. :no::no:

Edited by jko

Should of heard by now if they done anything , maybe not then and they shot pants :no:

Saw JKO & Anni today dont know there scores but I did a 102 which I am happy with, just made a balls up on one satnd and lost 4 by over leading them. :D:hmm:

GOOD LUCK to you all I am off to Tenerife in the morning for 17 days so i hope the weather stays good for you all. Rgds K :angry::no:

just got back, I am shell shocked! :angry: started on stand one, Doh, dropped 3- stand 2 dropped 5,- stand 3, dropped 7! couldnt understand

what I was doing, finished on a 69!! totally got a downer on me after the first 6 stands, it was if I hadnt ever shot before, nowt wrong with

the targets, I was just total ****p. could hardly hit a rabbit to save my life. Saw Annie there he said he was having a bad one as well,

It would be impossible to shoot worse than me. I am devastated. ???:good:

Ron you may have been hitting those rabbits but they was hard clays, I had to put full choke & 6.5s because so many people were not breaking them. :no::no:

I bet your legs are not so white now, they looked like two milk bottles today :D:hmm:

Same story as chard here 85. No exusses for it just bad shooting in lovely conditions.

Pretty painfull day really. Got my head on for the last 4 stands to save an even worse card.

All my fault really I'm a failed today.

I take my hat off to claybuster and beretta as I recon anything over 100 was good going.

Nice to see JKO and Keith there.

Suntan is comming on nicely. It's all I got out of the day.

SHUGBOROUGH is going to feel my pain tomorrow. If it's on

Same story as chard here 85. No exusses for it just bad shooting in lovely conditions.

Pretty painfull day really. Got my head on for the last 4 stands to save an even worse card.

All my fault really I'm a failed today.

I take my hat off to claybuster and beretta as I recon anything over 100 was good going.

Nice to see JKO and Keith there.

Suntan is comming on nicely. It's all I got out of the day.

SHUGBOROUGH is going to feel my pain tomorrow. If it's on

Not just me then :no:

Mike got 85 as well :no:

Shugborough is on tomorrow if you're up for it. I've told B I'll pick his prize money up, so I've got a good excuse for going :angry:

Edited by Chard

Glad to see it wasn't just me then. As Chard said, there was nothing there which was unkillable. I must have killed the first pair on at least 10 stands, then just started droppping them left, right and centre.

I gave up counting after the young bird who was trapping on the double dropper told me 'you are stopping your gun'!!!!!!!

**** day in the office, but there is a field of barley beckoning which we should have a good afternoon on - proper shooting.

I have to say the layout was a better than the last couple of years, with a good variety, especially the stands with 3 traps on and the long rabbit.

cheers all. Shoot well.