Painted the Jimny

chrispti

Decided that my shooting wagon needed to blend in with the countryside a bit better, so I ordered a tin of matt green NATO paint, popped to halfords to get some sandpaper and set to work :good:

After a lot of elbow grease, with a bit of help too (cheers Arfer :lol: ) and then a good wash down, the paint went on . . . . . . . . . with a roller :lol:

She still needs another coat and a bit of toughing up here and there, but all in all the end result was not bad at all :lol:

Before ;

post-11306-1278255700.jpg

post-11306-1278255712.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you informed DVLA of the colour change? Looks good better finish than i have seen on a large number of military vehicles...

I will be sending off my V5 tomorrow :good:

Looks good m8. Must be the cutting in that finishes it off :blink: :blink:

Rollering over the ''cutting in'' nearly finnished me off :good:

I like it.

It looks a lot less homo than it did - people will no longer think that you are a hairdresser and will now think you are a Walting Air Soft type

At least I no longer get abused when the local platoon of chavs Cruz past me on the duel carriageway, on their Honda melodys :good:

Chrispti,

Does your newly discovered artistic gift mean you will be unable to cut my hair next Wednesday?

He can always borrow my car if he fancys cutting hair :good: Its going to cost him a style and a colour though :blink: