Sunset

game_boy

Harryhawk, please tell me im right, i think thats the coast from budleigh saulterton to sandy bay holiday camp.

ive gone all gooey now :*) :*) :*) and if its not i'll leave the country :wacko:

tell me tell me now ..

Maori Haz, Norfolk boy, seriously breathtaking pics, got to admit the sunset and dawns are the dogs ooojahs :thumbs: :wacko: , should keep this thread going,

someone please post more of the south coast ,cornwall an all mmmmmmmm

Martin

""the last engineer" You are so right ;)

Budleigh Salterton is the town of my birth and i'm sooooo happy to be back here :lol:

The pigeons, rabbits and foxes ain't ;)

How do you know this bit of god's county?

Bassing beach supreme :rolleyes:

Looking to the Otter side. One of the best winter wildfowl haunts :D

(until they made it a sanctuary)

post-11-1136669415.jpg

""the last engineer" You are so right :lol:

Budleigh Salterton is the town of my birth and i'm sooooo happy to be back here :D

The pigeons, rabbits and foxes ain't :lol:

How do you know this bit of god's county?

Bassing beach supreme ;)

Looking to the Otter side. One of the best winter wildfowl haunts :lol:

(until they made it a sanctuary)

Harryhawk, it was one of those moments from my past, looking back to the holiday camp from the pebble beach at Budleigh, i spent most of my youth from age 7 every year every holiday at Sandy bay "K" field van 107, my paerents had a britania 7 berther there,along with three of my uncles/aunts and many cousins.

walked that cliff many times as a "yute", loved the area the people the scenery, probably new/know Devon as well as i know Bristol, thanks for the reminder, i have to admit it, the second i saw the pic i knew it :( :lol: .

post some more

Martin

One of the groccles ehh? ;)

Plenty of young ladies at the "Bay", was always a good reason to go there. :(

Mates dad was one of the bouncers, so got in no probs. :lol:

May know this view from Exmouth (Budleighs poorer neighbour) over the Exe estuary towards Dawlish warren.

Groccles , you cheecky *** :D i was down there as much as you guys were, as for the chicks, manys a night spent walking the young gals along the prom in Exmouth, promising all the respect in the world by morning :lol::lol::lol: .

the other view shows the "sandbar" in the way low tide, spent many nights in a bar in Dawlish Warren, run by a guy called Burt royal (or oyal) one of my old mans football buddys, another favorite haunt "ye old saddlers arms " , i have a lot of happy memories of exmouth/exeter/sandy bay/ dawlish/budleigh/torquay and so on, when i came home in 97 i took my sons with me, we spent some quality time around devon, weended up the day eating fish and chips on the beach at exmouth around 11pm when my youngest fell asleep exhausted , thanks again for the reminder Harryhawk, good memorys i hold dear to me being over here and away from the family .

Martin

Now that you have to agree is STUNNING the last engineer  ;)

MH :D

Absolutely right Maori Haz......

TLE. You have to agree that the photographer has captured that beautifully, is it not redolent of Turner with its soft subtle blend of colours juxtaposed with the rugged mountain backdrop?

Or is that just me talking soft bllx?

More remeniscent of Sir Edward Landseer I'd say....?