More permission...

been a bit of a jammy *** lately, got a new permission - 24 acres of land comprising a farm yard, hilly fields with plenty of cover, leading down to a river. not the biggest piece of land, but its quite close (nearly touching) other land we have permission on. the farm yard is inundated with pigeons and the fields are over run with rabbits, and a quick shine with a lamp last week confirmed that the river also has trout in it! :lol:

the best bit is how i got it. was helping out in the pub friday week ago when a guy walked into the offlicence and got a couple of bottles of whiskey. started chatting away and after a few minutes he asked me if he saw me up such and such a road lately? i said wheres that? he explained where it was, then it clicked then and i said "oh yeah, i was probably in camo and carrying a gun, we were clearing rabbits out for one of your neighbours". so after a minute or two talking he said he was over run with rabbits, and could i give him a hand?? :lol:

so anyone thats looking a place to shoot, best thing to do is frequent the local pubs, get yourself known to the farmers and youll get something! :rolleyes: