Tipple at Christmas

Axe

Was down my local Co-Op and perchanced across a limited vintage Christmas Ale by Shepherd Neame. I have to say i'm rather enjoying it 'hic'. I think i might have to get a few more in for christmas and new year, to join the Advocatt, Gin, Port and Wine.

What drinks have you got in for the season?

I'm working my way through a box of Shepherd Neame Spitfire as we speak Axe. :)

The pubs round here have been doing a few winter warmers and the like in the last few weeks as well.

Im glad to see Shepherd Neame is enjoyed north of the border, though Bedford is hardly north. :thumbs:

'Hic'....show me the way to go home......bom bom bom....... :lol:

Look at this one then....Mary Sue Ellen......she broke my heart.... ;):) :thumbs:

Classic film, have you guessed yet?

Im glad to see Shepherd Neame is enjoyed north of the border, though Bedford is hardly north. ;)

I used to live in Faversham about 2 minutes from the brewery so I search Shep's out anywhere I can these days. Best beer in the country IMO.

Unfortunatly Charles Wells and Greene King can't even hold a candle to Shepherd Neme :lol:

Im glad to see Shepherd Neame is enjoyed north of the border, though Bedford is hardly north. :lol:

I used to live in Faversham about 2 minutes from the brewery so I search Shep's out anywhere I can these days. Best beer in the country IMO.

Unfortunatly Charles Wells and Greene King can't even hold a candle to Shepherd Neme :lol:

Im with you on this one, you cant beat a good pint of Spitfire. ;)

You can't beat a slug of Sloe Gin on the Boxing Day shoot..!!

I'm off to Calais early on Wednesday to stock up with some Red Wine, Tesco Cuvee Prestige, £3.99 a bottle in my local UK store, £1.66 a bottle in Calais, can't be bad, also Chunnel fare costs me nothing as I use my Clubcard Vouchers.

Catamong.

Was down my local Co-Op

YOU SHOP AT THE BLOODY CO-OP :lol::lol::lol:

They are amongst the most vociferous anti-shooting bast**ds in the country. :<

I wouldn’t spend my money in their stores if they were selling stuff at half price.

Why on earth would any shooter want to give their money to an organization that openly supports the anti’s ;)

In Icelands (am I ok with that one Gemini? ;) ) they do the "copy" spirits 3 bottles for £10 which I have been indulging in recently. Wouldn't touch them during the year but it's Xmas isn't it! :lol:

That and Murphys at the moment. Oh and the scotch, I always buy the cheapest I can so it doesn't bring tears to the eyes when the wife mixes it with coke.

Infact anything I can get hold of at the moment ........................