New permission

Davy Holt

Hiya,

Went out this morning with the Rapid, on my way to another permission I dropped into a farm I had just been given permission on, I managed managed 2 carrions, 1 Rook and a Jackdaw without even getting out the car

On my way back dropped in again, this time I stayed for a couple of hours. Again right away I had a 3 Rooks then a Maggie and then it was on to the Woodies & Ferals total bag was 4 woodies, 9 Ferals 1 Magpie and 3 Rooks. I lost 2 rooks and 4 ferals between the roofs and dense vegetation

110710.jpg

Not a bad bag considering I had spent a few hours on it yesterday with the shotgun bagging 54 Ferals, 9 Crows and 2 Woodies and a visit from the Police after a resident of about half a mile away complained about the noise. I cant fault the police as they were quite happy for me to continue shooting :good::yes:

Edited by Davy Holt

• 8 years later...
On 11/07/2010 at 23:37, Davy Holt said:

Hiya,

Went out this morning with the Rapid, on my way to another permission I dropped into a farm I had just been given permission on, I managed managed 2 carrions, 1 Rook and a Jackdaw without even getting out the car

On my way back dropped in again, this time I stayed for a couple of hours. Again right away I had a 3 Rooks then a Maggie and then it was on to the Woodies & Ferals total bag was 4 woodies, 9 Ferals 1 Magpie and 3 Rooks. I lost 2 rooks and 4 ferals between the roofs and dense vegetation

110710.jpg

Not a bad bag considering I had spent a few hours on it yesterday with the shotgun bagging 54 Ferals, 9 Crows and 2 Woodies and a visit from the Police after a resident of about half a mile away complained about the noise. I cant fault the police as they were quite happy for me to continue shooting :good:

Well done, you cant beat a Rapid

ever considered a hushpower

12 minutes ago, Capt Christopher Jones said:

Well done, you cant beat a Rapid

ever considered a hushpower

I would not hold your breath for a reply as the original post is from 2010 and the last time he visited PW was back in 2014!