Get your sale bargains here...

Chard

They're opening a new Primark store in Bury tomorrow. Everything is £1 on opening day only. They're predicting a stampede for this cheap sheeeeeeyte.

Apparently this is what happened when H & M did something similar in Toulouse <_<:good: :good: :sly::yes::P

Crazy ******* French bints <_< Like hogs at the trough B)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by Chard

I assume you are posting via your iphone from the queue outside the store?

That's it, I got myself a nice lacy top in size 8 and a red faux satin peephole bra, B cup <_<

I'm made up, I've been queuing since last Friday <_<

Edited by Chard

That's it, I got myself a nice lacy top in size 8 and a red faux satin peephole bra, B cup <_<

I'm made up, I've been queuing since last Friday :sly:

WOW!

You spent two whole english pounds?

You go girl <_<:good: :good:

Although someone somewhere is suffering as result of producing stuff at those prices there is <some> good cheap stuff in Primani - not all obviously - their socks are one bad example.

The other side of this argument is this. If in a guilt driven fit of pique we were to ban such stores from sourcing their stock from the sweatshops of India, then several hundred of the poorest families in that country would lose their meagre income.

However, I do tend to agree with Dunkield's point more than mine.

I blame all those chav's who want to wear £1 joggers and think they look well good innnit

I seem to recall that someone got stabbed at the opening of a new IKEA in London a couple of years ago over a discounted sofa. I know I shouldnt laugh at someone getting stabbed, but I did all the same.

You have to be a special kind of scummer to get into a dust up over bargain discounted goods <_<

I really hope that sofa wasn't an "Ektorp"... i had one of those once and the filling in the cushions settled, making it far too uncomfortable to snooze on.

The wife loves Primarche... I keep telling her to shop there as it keeps young kids in gainful employment in the far east.

We have the mega Primark in Oxford Street. My wife and daughter love it, I can't face it myself because it is so frenetic.

Just returned from holiday and it is cheaper to leave Primark stuff behind than it is to launder it.

The fact that some one is earning very little money does not worry me in the slightest. It@s better than them making a bomb.

I have queued up befoe it opened, albiet in an orderly fashion, for the first day of the Orvis sale and saved several hundreds of pounds as a result.

Having seen this thread I am now wondering if I am actually a chav/*****/scumbag without ever realising it <_<

Do you have a Von Dutch baseball cap, by any chance? <_<

I have queued up befoe it opened, albiet in an orderly fashion, for the first day of the Orvis sale and saved several hundreds of pounds as a result.

Having seen this thread I am now wondering if I am actually a chav/*****/scumbag without ever realising it <_<

The *****/non ***** acid test is whether you would have been willing to shank-or-be-shanked over that packable panama hat and deck shoes combo.

Do you have a Von Dutch baseball cap, by any chance? <_<

No

The *****/non ***** acid test is whether you would have been willing to shank-or-be-shanked over that packable panama hat and deck shoes combo.

I only buy their fishing gear, their overpriced preppy east coast type clothes don't really do it for me.

mrs dunkield and friends always go to the first day of the Harrods sale, I will let her know in PW's own little world they are now borderline chavettes <_<

p.s Irionically although I binned mine years ago deck shoes are 'on trend' this year for those dedicated followers of fashion don't cha know :good:shoes

I wonder what percentage of these deck shoes actual see a deck that's not supporting a cheap BBQ and an Argos plastic table and chairs...

I can't remember the last time I went to a sale and bought something. Tell a lie, it was the Blacks closing down sale in Cambridge. I got some new insoles, some compression sacks and some other bits. I think I only spent 20 quid.