Benelli m1 super 90

As per title. Comes with hard case, chokes and key.

28" barrel, 3" chamber, 2+1 (SGC). The fore-end has at some point (by a previous owner) had 2 small holes tapped into it - probably for mounting a torch or something - which I have filled with resin, and there is a scratch on butt of the synthetic stock. These are both pretty minor and obviously don't affect the guns performance at all. I'm only selling because I've barely used it since purchase and still prefer my cheapy side-by sides to the semi-autos :good: Few other very minor marks, nothing serious. Very fast cycling, easy to handle reliable semi that will go on forever. Extremely low recoil and on the two outings I've taken it on it knocked things out of the sky very effectively indeed.

I bought it on here in april and have taken it out twice! For piccies see the old thread here: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...&hl=benelli

I'm selling at a bargain price in light of the minor cosmetic issues - £450. Which I think is less than I paid for it. Although I can't remember how much that was (at least that's what I tell the missus :hmm: )

Anyone on here thats had guns off me knows that I sell them honestly and have never had an unhappy purchaser ;) - I'm not an RFD, just a gun slag!

Edited by jcf1

Still for sale folks. RFD is not a problem, it would cost £35 on top of the price of the gun. Your end might charge something on top too - but that'd be something you'd need to check.

Just to clear up any confusion, first to clearly state - on the thread, that they will take it gets it. I will hold it for people for 12hrs if they want to come and have a look, but for no other reason. I don't want anyone to get messed about and have a lot of interested parties - this is the only place I've advertised this.

The price stated is the price I want for it and what I think is damn cheap - check guntrader, cheapest SGC one on there is £650 - I've not pratted about working out a haggle margin into that, so not open to offers.

Edited by jcf1

As per title. Comes with hard case, chokes and key.

28" barrel, 3" chamber, 2+1 (SGC). The fore-end has at some point (by a previous owner) had 2 small holes tapped into it - probably for mounting a torch or something - which I have filled with resin, and there is a scratch on butt of the synthetic stock. These are both pretty minor and obviously don't affect the guns performance at all. I'm only selling because I've barely used it since purchase and still prefer my cheapy side-by sides to the semi-autos :) Few other very minor marks, nothing serious. Very fast cycling, easy to handle reliable semi that will go on forever. Extremely low recoil and on the two outings I've taken it on it knocked things out of the sky very effectively indeed.

I bought it on here in april and have taken it out twice! For piccies see the old thread here: http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...&hl=benelli

I'm selling at a bargain price in light of the minor cosmetic issues - £450. Which I think is less than I paid for it. Although I can't remember how much that was (at least that's what I tell the missus :good: )

Anyone on here thats had guns off me knows that I sell them honestly and have never had an unhappy purchaser :good: - I'm not an RFD, just a gun slag!

henk- im intrested in buying the gun could you ring me on *************** thank-you from henk

Edited by Cranfield
DO NOT POST TELEPHONE NUMBERS ON THE FORUM, COMMUNICATE VIA PM OR EMAIL.

Here are a couple of pics as requested by folks - they show the scratches so you can be sure of what I mean. These were there when I bought the gun, although not mentioned on the previous sellers ad I just want people to be 100% on what they buy from me before travelling or paying RFD fees :good:

Click here for pics

As you can see the rest of the gun is in very good nick.