duck / goose shooting ,

i have enquired about the humber wild fowlers , what is easy enough to join , but was adiment that i needed a dog for most of the areas and for most of the first season have to go with someone else , bit of a ****** if the mentor people cant make it on the days i wanna go , noticed u from grimsby are u in a club?

no was thinkin of joining one as i have got dogs a lab and a spaniel but my dad advised me to go with north lincs wildfowling club as they allow you to shoot under the moon where as humber dont im a member of the north coats butts club tho yeah you have to go out an get the jist so to speak but i heard quite a few people take new members out early at the start of the season as there are more fowl about in oct nov time rather then in sept

Edited by kamikazepigeon

yep thats the one im joining but i know u can only go out with e full member and you pay a fee and can only go out untill you are made a full member u have to attend 4 out of 12 meetings a year and my dad said you normally go on what they call a marsh walk where some 1 show the best to get from and to safely