help on extra silencer

Flapper123

hi all just been getting a webley raider 10 shot .177,it has a silencer in with the barrel great gun.dose any body have one

and can i fit a extra silencer to the end to make it very quiet.was looking at a logon/or the weirauch.any help will be nice for

a very silent hunting set up. ps my pal has the same but in .22 when he fires in the feild near me i can here his gun going of

so he can her mine?:)?and the vermin can thanks flapper123 :lol::D :blink: :good: ps just some other guns i have

theoben sirroco .177 realy old mint??? theoben evo /vtip/scope 3/9/50 mill dot in .22 mint thanks for reading .want me raider quiet???

hi all just been getting a webley raider 10 shot .177,it has a silencer in with the barrel great gun.dose any body have one

and can i fit a extra silencer to the end to make it very quiet.was looking at a logon/or the weirauch.any help will be nice for

a very silent hunting set up. ps my pal has the same but in .22 when he fires in the feild near me i can here his gun going of

so he can her mine?:P?and the vermin can thanks flapper123 :D:) :blink: :good: ps just some other guns i have

theoben sirroco .177 realy old mint??? theoben evo /vtip/scope 3/9/50 mill dot in .22 mint thanks for reading .want me raider quiet???

I had a webley raider,and fitted the weirauch silencer,it was very quiet :lol: BB

I had a webley raider,and fitted the weirauch silencer,it was very quiet :good: BB

hi bluebarrels thanks for the help was thinking of this one can you tell me if i by this do i get the adaptor with it think

its got to be 13mm/1/2in to male to gun male to silencer screw silencer on to thanks flapper123 :blink: :lol:

hi bluebarrels thanks for the help was thinking of this one can you tell me if i by this do i get the adaptor with it think

its got to be 13mm/1/2in to male to gun male to silencer screw silencer on to thanks flapper123 :good::lol:

Mine was already threaded mate :lol: just screwed it on zeroed it and cracked on :lol: BB

Not aware of Many Silencers that you can add onto ........

Most Gun's are threaded 1/2 UNF Males

Plenty of Choice out there

Not forgetting under VCR Act have to be brougt from a VCR / RFD Dealer - Face - Face

BOB/R

hi clubshot my webly raider .177 new modle has a sound moderator round the hole barrel only able to take the end cap

from end of barrel so this is were to add a male thread to the barrel very strange mate thanks flapper123 :good::)