empty shotgun cartridges

Anyone tried the shell manufacturers - who knows in this environmental era (they could be interested in taking the empties back and what with :hmm:offsetting the carbon footprint and all) they could be interested in taking the empties back (they should be - reloading them has gotta be cheaper than remanufacturing them). I'm sure when they see sense they will be begging the shooting grounds for their empties.

Carbon Foot print my ***!

Give me a break.

CO2 makes up less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the earth's atmosphere and has nothing to do with a global "green house effect". Stop believing this global lie.

If the earth is getting warmer - it has nothing to do with carbon. All this global warming non-sense is promoted my Greenies wanting to send us back to the dark ages and tax the **** of us on our way there.

Green is the new red: have a look here: http://www.greatglobalwarmingswindle.co.uk/

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, I was wondering where can I dispose my empty shotgun catridges, as I dont leave them behind when I go shooting, I usually collect them and take them back home with me.

Hi awge

i just saw your question from march and was wondering if you ever found a solution, if not i'm wondering if i may take them off your hands.

I'm looking to collect a large number of used cartridge to complete an ambitious lighting installation.

do let me know if you can help and pass on request/solution [which ever way you look at it ] to who ever you think might be interested..

regards

gary

• 9 years later...

Hi guys

im an avid upcycler of all things really, I’d happily take some off yours hands and show you the finish projects afterwards

i mainly convert furniture and most things using wood, but I’m keen to begin using cartridges for clocks, chairs and shelving units, cabinets etc

feel free to contact me via my email @ Daniel_valentine@outlook.com

thanks

4 minutes ago, London Best said:

Actually, that is half the problem. The farm animals do eat them.

The farmer I shoot for on one side keeps cattle and the first bit of shooting I ever done for him was on the farm he happened to keep said cattle on.

I asked him about using plas or fibre and he said plas wasn't an issue because they cows didn't touch them, whereas fibre they would eat and then have troubles with digestion.

Many years ago, I used to shoot skeet at North Wales Shooting School, owned by the Jones(Baler) family.  They made hay from the long grass that grew on the "Fall out" area, and fed it to bullocks .  I remember the troughs under the hay racks were full of used plas-wads, that must have fallen out of the hay. It didn't seem to trouble the cattle at all.