Target shooting field wanted

Hi there all we need is a corner of a field somewhere near Burnbank,Hamilton.South lanarkshire.Size only 30-50ft in length and about 20ft wide.Any willing nice landowners/farmers out there please contact me.P.S. My mate has the third party insurance and I have the permission slips ,printed up just waiting to be signed.Thanks for taking the time to read this.(We also come with a set of pellet collecting Targets so there will be no lead in your ground).Thanks again,Jim. :hmm:

Hi there all we need is a corner of a field somewhere near Burnbank,Hamilton.South lanarkshire.Size only 30-50ft in length and about 20ft wide.Any willing nice landowners/farmers out there please contact me.P.S. My mate has the third party insurance and I have the permission slips ,printed up just waiting to be signed.Thanks for taking the time to read this.(We also come with a set of pellet collecting Targets so there will be no lead in your ground).Thanks again,Jim. :yes:

Jim just found this place if you dont mind a wee run through my way http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=132731

Hi there all we need is a corner of a field somewhere near Burnbank,Hamilton.South lanarkshire.Size only 30-50ft in length and about 20ft wide.Any willing nice landowners/farmers out there please contact me.P.S. My mate has the third party insurance and I have the permission slips ,printed up just waiting to be signed.Thanks for taking the time to read this.(We also come with a set of pellet collecting Targets so there will be no lead in your ground).Thanks again,Jim. :good:

why dont you give dechmont-arpc a try there on muttonhole road across from were the tip used to be