F.U.D Fold Up Decoy Pigeon

ash243

the last lot of decoys i got is now some 10 years old and showing signs of ware they are light wight full bodied decoys as most of the land i shoot is pasture they don't like you driving across it so you have to travel light i have been looking at the FUD F.U.D Fold Up Decoy Pigeon from bush-ware and i found this review FUD

do any of you lads use them are they any good ?

bought some from midland game fair last sept and i have taken the metal legs off and now put a 2ft dowel stake through the middle to get them above crops and to make em stand out more and they work well but only as well as a shell decoy when everything is right like setting up on the right side of field decent flightline and wind and birds wanting to come in to decoys.

• 2 weeks later...
the last lot of decoys i got is now some 10 years old and showing signs of ware they are light wight full bodied decoys as most of the land i shoot is pasture they don't like you driving across it so you have to travel light i have been looking at the FUD F.U.D Fold Up Decoy Pigeon from bush-ware and i found this review FUD

do any of you lads use them are they any good ?

YE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW GOT THEM AS THAY CAME OUT BECAUSE DECOYING UK IS BASED NEAR WHERE I LIVE IN WIGAN. THEY ARE LIGHT NOT BULKY AND THE BEST DECOY I HAVE EVER USED THE WOODY BOUNCE IN TO THEM I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THEIR BETTER THAN REAL WOODYS ON CRADELS!! :angry:

Edited by left & right

Damned if i can find anywhere that stocks the blinkin' things. Can get hold of the ducks, geese and magpie, but not the pigeon.

I did a bit of ringing around last week. They were imported by a nameless company in Wigan but I was told by Sportsmans Gun Centre that they had taken over the contract..... There is a container load on it's way, due by early Sept. They already have weird things in if you want a goose or a teal...

YE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW GOT THEM AS THAY CAME OUT BECAUSE DECOYING UK IS BASED NEAR WHERE I LIVE IN WIGAN. THEY ARE LIGHT NOT BULKY AND THE BEST DECOY I HAVE EVER USED THE WOODY BOUNCE IN TO THEM I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THEIR BETTER THAN REAL WOODYS ON CRADELS!! :angry:

Yeah.... like........your spelling and grammar iz Da BoOm TiNg iNiT Cuz.

There you go Deako and Mark..... theres a new slogan for FUD decoys....... "I LUV TEH FDU DICKOYIES CUZ THA MANZ THUT SELLUM LIVS IN WIGUN"

YE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW GOT THEM AS THAY CAME OUT BECAUSE DECOYING UK IS BASED NEAR WHERE I LIVE IN WIGAN. THEY ARE LIGHT NOT BULKY AND THE BEST DECOY I HAVE EVER USED THE WOODY BOUNCE IN TO THEM I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THEIR BETTER THAN REAL WOODYS ON CRADELS!! :(

Strange as i didn't see anything but dead birds on cradles in your video :good::angry:

YE BEEN USING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR NOW GOT THEM AS THAY CAME OUT BECAUSE DECOYING UK IS BASED NEAR WHERE I LIVE IN WIGAN. THEY ARE LIGHT NOT BULKY AND THE BEST DECOY I HAVE EVER USED THE WOODY BOUNCE IN TO THEM I WOULD GO AS FAR AS TO SAY THEIR BETTER THAN REAL WOODYS ON CRADELS!! :P

Strange as i didn't see anything but dead birds on cradles in your video :lol::lol:

''THEY'' must be sponsoring people too ................... quick Rob, put your name down :lol::lol::lol::P

''THEY'' must be sponsoring people too ................... quick Rob, put your name down :lol::P:lol::P

Think we may struggle for sponsorship with this outfit mate :lol::lol::lol:

Ok i will ring them in the morning NOT :P

Yeah.... like........your spelling and grammar iz Da BoOm TiNg iNiT Cuz.

There you go Deako and Mark..... theres a new slogan for FUD decoys....... "I LUV TEH FDU DICKOYIES CUZ THA MANZ THUT SELLUM LIVS IN WIGUN"

Dont panic Will the things will only work if the pigeon start walking into the pattern and can see the fuds side on :good: anyway you know what rhymes with lite?

KW