Time to Share the wealth

chris lewis

Right , I have permission to shoot on land near norwich which I shoot on most saturdays,pest control only . I have only had permission for about 3 months . I am willing to share the shoot as I am emigrating to oz in 2 to 3 months and willing to past it on if the farmer is willing . anyone in the norwich area reply through this forum .

Please no wakos :thumbs: ;) , must have licence , insurance decoys etc.

Please dont let me down :thumbs:

Right , I have permission to shoot on land near norwich which I shoot on most saturdays,pest control only . I have only had permission for about 3 months . I am willing to share the shoot as I am emigrating to oz in 2 to 3 months and willing to past it on if the farmer is willing . anyone in the norwich area reply through this forum .

Please no wakos :thumbs: ;) , must have licence , insurance decoys etc.

Please dont let me down :thumbs:

top man.chris lewis.

wish you all the luck on your new venture.

This part of pigeon watch is silly really, no one seems to get any land :thumbs:

it is not silly at all, but people work very hard to get there permision and we all know it is not easy, 2 years ago i had hardly any land to shoot over, now after a lot of door knocking etc i have over 4000 acres.

the other thing is people do share there land on here, i for one have taked 3 different people off this forum who i had never met before shooting on my permision, 2 of whom have had 100 bird days in the summer.

don't give up on trying to get permision, get out there and door knock you will not get permision sitting in asking for it on your pc

cheers shawn

If its a part of the forum specifically for seeking land, that no one reads except other people looking for land, that no one ever gets land on, how is it not silly ? :thumbs:

The sharing thing, well, maybe, but when I found myself temporarily landless over christmas this year no one offered to help, though I had much more help from airgunbbs, where I am a far more regular poster in fairness.

Whoa there Chris. Just looked at this thread. I am down in Attleborough and would be very interested. Have current permission over a farm nearby but its generally **** as he is putting most of it down to trees over a period of time and I am picking up the scraps from a nearby flightline. Lots of wasted days - although learnt a lot over the years from the "bad" days. Would be interested in meeting up to chew over. Guaranteed not a wacko etc.

Not being a killjoy here but the permission was for you, and no doubt you only? taking a mate with you is one thing but giving it away (what is there to actually give?) you may find that the landowner isnt too happy.

its a local problem here one guy gets the ok to shoot pigeons for one day the following week he is back as he has "permission" but this time there are 10 of his mates with him.

make sure what permission you have and clear it with the landowner.

Errr...bobt... but I think Chris said... "I am willing to share the shoot as I am emigrating to oz in 2 to 3 months and willing to past it on if the farmer is willing"...so the farmer appears to be in the loop. However as you say landowner's permision is absolute

Theres always one :) , this is why I am sorting it out now . limiting it to 1 or 2 , introduce him (sorry ,or her) to the farmer who I see on the land sometimes and call before every vist . with rough shooting it takes 2 . I have taken 3 mates and my father on different days and hes been great . loved the bottle of brandy for xmas. He knows about the emigration :D

! This part of pigeon watch is silly really, no one seems to get any land :)

This section of the forum was never intended to give land away to other shooters or for farmers to post available land. It was intended as an area to offer suggestions, and ideas on how to help others go about obtaining land. The easiest and most productive way is to get off your **** and get out door knocking, talking with farmers in your area.

Well done Chris :D

NTTF