Hatsan Arms

Dunkield

Looking at these auto's, some people are doing them for about 300 quid, new!

Does anyone have one?

Has anyone tried one?

Do they use someone elses action?

Sorry if that is lot of questions, but they look pretty good to me (obviously no Beretta) being an old cynic I can't help feeling they may fall apart with use ;)

You could be right their Stuart.

I had the other Turkish make semi called Huglu, a complete disaster as far as i was concerned. ;)

It jammed every other shot and the bolt handle fell out at one stage :P , took some finding i can tell you :P .

After a month of misery, i went straight back and changed it for a BERRETTA A304 :thumbs: :thumbs: Never looked back since. :D

Now prehaps im jumping the gun a bit :lol: and the Hatsan might be a bit better, i dont know, but when it comes to Turkish made semi-auto's, im staying well clear of them from my bad experience. :lol:

Thanks guys, keep it coming.....

I <may> also look a Benelli or one of the other 'non Beretta' auto's if anyone has an opinion on those please let me know.

As always, opinions based on actual experience would be most welcome.

I am off out later to look at a 20b O/U for the lad, so funds may be a bit tighter after that ;)

Another good posibility Stuart is Lanber semi. A fella i know in my gun club has one and loves it. Rarely has a jam.

He got his for 600 euro, it would be half that price over their in the Uk i would emagine, or even cheaper. :thumbs: Link below. :thumbs:

http://members.tripod.com/lanberusa/gun_fo.../model_2532.htm

Their is 3 different types of semi to choose from on the site.

just got one of them the first imprestions was not bad for the money good pigeon gun the only problem is they wont do 150 cartridges in one hit the o ring drys out and splits and if you carry on using it you will be scraping residue from its guts apart from that good gun o and clean the internals every 250 shots.