sniper style scopes?

welsh warrior

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes im a big kid i love the look of tactical sniper scopes looking to spen between 100 and 250 and anything that looks tactical and sniper ish ... my reason is they look cool :o

thats is fine ok if you are only taking the rile out of the hard case and taking the shot and putting it straight back i use one on my 264 and will not carry it around as the slightest knock will move the turrets when in a sling on your back it is surprising how much you can be out

thats is fine ok if you are only taking the rile out of the hard case and taking the shot and putting it straight back i use one on my 264 and will not carry it around as the slightest knock will move the turrets when in a sling on your back it is surprising how much you can be out

That can be the mounts that cause the problem. Scopes often are blamed but its not always their fault.

That can be the mounts that cause the problem. Scopes often are blamed but its not always their fault.

not the mounts the problem is with the turrets i now check them before the shot each time as they do get knocked and can be off by quite a considerable distance 2 to 3 clicks some times this is 3 clicks is 3/4 Moa at 100 i have used this rifle out to 400 yards which becomes 3 inches and more.

might be starting another discussion, but i have read that some 'cheap' chinese copy scopes are OK. apperently these scopes that are 'copies' of names such as bushnell, are actually the real thing without the badge. I have a scope like this and it seems pretty good. This site has quite a few on: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13012.

Bushnell Elite 3200 10x scope is a nice cheap tactical scope

Don't worry about the turrets moving. Most tactical scopes allow for the turrets to be loosened and set in a known zero position so it takes literally 2 glances to ensure they have not moved.

Tactical style scopes look like they do because they have to in order to function as they were designed , if you'd rather dial in which is more accurate than holding over then it is the scope to go for or is there some kind of ridiculous etiquette / snobbery that they are frowned upon??

i know i wont get a propa sniper scope for my budget but i really dont see the need to spend 1k plus on a scope when i can just as good hit the target with a 100 quid scope.ive used a few 1 k scopes before in my local club and there is a little difference but that difference is not worth that kinda money.my little rant over :o ...

i know i wont get a propa sniper scope for my budget but i really dont see the need to spend 1k plus on a scope when i can just as good hit the target with a 100 quid scope.ive used a few 1 k scopes before in my local club and there is a little difference but that difference is not worth that kinda money.my little rant over :o ...

thanks for the help guys keep it comeing lol... how much is that falcon scope

I would get your tested then, it says £195 in the reply, even I can see that :blink: