Pigeon foreplay

invector

A few days ago I heard one of my `garden` wood pigeons cooing and thought about the warm spring days to come. I heard one again today and saw two pigeons billing and cooing on a nearby TV aerial. After a short session standing very close, pecking and canoodling, the female(?) dropped her body, fanned her tail, and dad hopped on and did the business. Nice to know they are feeling the joys of spring already!!

The worst part of this part of the year is the damm magpies waking me up in the morning.

worst part for me is when the wife is cooing in my ear. time to get up. :D:/

hi mark

don't me to preach but why don't you click the quote symbol in the top right rather than typing the previous post (as above) just a thought :lol:

cheers shawn

don't me to preach but why don't you click the quote symbol in the top right rather than typing the previous post (as above) just a thought

hi gents. deadeye ive has tried to teach me that bit. but me and a pc dont belong in the same room. i have fingers like sausage rolls with welders gloves on. :(

as for the wife bit.iam getting to old to sort her out and go shooting in the same day. if i do both i have to take a nap in the afternoon. :lol::D:/

don't me to preach but why don't you click the quote symbol in the top right rather than typing the previous post (as above) just a thought

hi gents. deadeye ive has tried to teach me that bit. but me and a pc dont belong in the same room. i have fingers like sausage rolls with welders gloves on. :)

as for the wife bit.iam getting to old to sort her out and go shooting in the same day. if i do both i have to take a nap in the afternoon. :lol::D:/

and you call me old :( :( :D

The worst part of this part of the year is the damm magpies waking me up in the morning.

worst part for me is when the wife is cooing in my ear. time to get up. :D  :/

hi mark

don't me to preach but why don't you click the quote symbol in the top right rather than typing the previous post (as above) just a thought :lol:

cheers shawn

do you mean like this.

this is the second attempt, first one took me to a gay site with hawkeye moderating it. :( :(

worst part for me is when the wife is cooing in my ear. time to get up. :D  :/

hi mark

cheers shawn

do you mean like this.

this is the second attempt, first one took me to a gay site with hawkeye moderating it. :( :(

you are barred from there :D:):):)