Puppy names

mpk

Hi guys ,

I get my new puppy next week and after much trawling of the internet i have come up with very little. So can anyone else think of any. I have a week to figure it out. So far i have:

Kona

Jager

Milo

Jack

Duke

Drake

Bosun

teal

wade

The problem is none of these jump out of the page , And i am stuck . All help appreciated.

Cheers :blink:

Duke :oops:

Hi guys ,

I get my new puppy next week and after much trawling of the internet i have come up with very little. So can anyone else think of any. I have a week to figure it out. So far i have:

Kona

Jager

Milo

Jack

Duke

Drake

Bosun

teal

wade

The problem is none of these jump out of the page , And i am stuck . All help appreciated.

Cheers :blink:

Brno

Mags

how about trigger, i think that was name of dog in one of the old war films 633 squadron i think and it was a black lab

Uhmm, the REAL dog featured in Dambusters was called something a little less PC than Trigger. Replace the Tr with N. He was killed on the morning of the raid, and his grave can still be seen at the airbase. It wasn't that offensive in the 40's, I take it.