rapid 7 and 410 over and under

warren

hi as i have just moved house and dont seem to find the time to do all my shooting iv decided to sell some ov my armoury they r

theoben rapid mk1 .22 PRE ANTI TAMPER with a sterling 4-12 x15 new scop originl mod x 2 large gas bottles and mag iv not had this gun long but have had loads of rabbits and squirrels with it. it is a older gun and has some ware on the stock and iv been told its a pre tamper modle if you wont some pictures please ask and ill email them to you. £550 ono

410 over and under investerarm this gun just never seems to get used and has been sitting in the cabinnet for the last 6 months so she has to go as a new 270 will be coming in soon the gun is in good condition and has seen very little use again email me if you wont pictures £190 ono

both guns are in good condition but just arnt getting used so iv decided to get rid a detision that i will probabley regret. if you wont to come and have a look please pm me and you can pop over and have a look at them

thanks a lot warren

hi as i have just moved house and dont seem to find the time to do all my shooting iv decided to sell some ov my armoury they r

theoben rapid mk1 .22 PRE ANTI TAMPER with a sterling 4-12 x15 new scop originl mod x 2 large gas bottles and mag iv not had this gun long but have had loads of rabbits and squirrels with it. it is a older gun and has some ware on the stock and iv been told its a pre tamper modle if you wont some pictures please ask and ill email them to you. £550 ono

410 over and under investerarm this gun just never seems to get used and has been sitting in the cabinnet for the last 6 months so she has to go as a new 270 will be coming in soon the gun is in good condition and has seen very little use again email me if you wont pictures £190 ono

both guns are in good condition but just arnt getting used so iv decided to get rid a detision that i will probabley regret. if you wont to come and have a look please pm me and you can pop over and have a look at them

thanks a lot warren

Hi WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE 410 HAVE YOU ANY PICS PLEASE

RAY

Hi there might be interested in the Theoben. Be good to see some pics. Also regarding the bottles, what size and pressure are they and are they in test?

Thanks

MIke :good:

hi mate i didnt know they had a test on them ill have a look i think they r the .40 l bottles if you aend me youe email i will send you some pics mate