my SLOW project :)

magicoxon

hi all. my adventure with guns starts when i was i think 16 yeras old and dont rimember to much. when i move to uk never thot i will be able to enjoy myself walking round the fields and bang bang piegons or rabbits. About two years ago my wifes brother dicide to apply for 12g licence and start asking me to get one is well. i was fallowing him on the fields using his gune, watching haw to use shotgun, rifle. and last month manage to send of my licence for 12g and know im waitng.

but about 6 monthes befor on the field ben chating to mate (my wifes brother stu) and he said:

- magic if u buy land rover i will pick up for u for free.

didnt think much, log my self on ebay and bit on land rover series 3, and u know wat. i WON!!!

but didnt look where lol and end up in cornwall (ups)

but we manage to get trailer and 4x4 and of we went. 250 miles later on top of the highest point in redruth ther she is, tack in the coerner, hmm. what a **** off ****

post-18876-1281991513.jpg

Edited by magicoxon

dont take me wrong, is the best 4x4 i have driven in my life. she is perfect for shooting with out roof and windscreen. 360 all the time, go every were. shasi is in good nik and engine starts all the time (but course liks oil 1000mils=1liter of oil), gear box spot on, sterring hmm bit wobley lol (if u dont driven one is like tring to keep horse on the big ball)

but is she biutifull :blink:

do some more picks on my progres when the rain stops one day

at the minut finishing footwell and waitnig for new bolts for bottom bracket door pillar and door bolts.

and honest that is my first big modification/repair on think like that in my life

i can only do two think

a:make it better

b:**** it up

Polish, Bozzo or eastern European. The caravans in the background aren't traveller types. Those static ones coupled with spelling, means eastern european migrant worker. I would go further and suggest car washing for money.

Sherlock Mungler

P.S.

Give him a break at least he's making an effort with his English

Edited by Mungler

I reckon he's one of the Nigerians who got the scam wrong and actually went and paid and collected the motor :good:

otherwise good luck mate you're going to need it, won't be long before you're sitting on a bucket on a bare chasis by the looks of progress

Sherlock Mungler

P.S.

Totally agree

If you do some digging one of his old posts states he is from poland .

Why do british think everbody should speak or write english .

I would love for them to go on a polish website and type in there replies in polish .

Good luck Magic with the project.

Regards OTH

Sherlock Mungler

P.S.

Totally agree

If you do some digging one of his old posts states he is from poland .

Why do british think everbody should speak or write english .

I would love for them to go on a polish website and type in there replies in polish .

Good luck Magic with the project.

Regards OTH

I am a member of www.pledge.com :good:

thanks guys, yes im polish and some have problem with that, but look around, you can not run your country with out foren nations lol (no offens to anyone) and thanks to al4x, try to learn polish then we lauf together.

and the site were i live is traveller site, pop down is nice hier :good:

mangler a lot better then washing cars, a lot better, some people do appreciate my work and pay me more then the rest off my coligues at work

Edited by magicoxon

thanks guys, yes im polish and some have problem with that, but look around, you can not run your country with out foren nations lol, and thanks to al4x, try to learn polish then we lauf together.

and the site were i live is traveller site, pop down is nice hier B)

:good:

Well, his English is a lot better than my Polish :good: And another thing, if there's another war the bloke standing next to you is likely to be a Pole or Sikh, you will not see that "other" religion standing by you (maybe through your sights) B)

I've got a lot of time for the Polish. Only ever had good encounters with them. Most of our mess staff in Colchester are Polish. Speak perfect English, even understand our filthy English expressions - from about 20 regional accents. Birds are fit as anything too. Grafters too so bring more here and we''ll export our home-bred workshy scum.

hi to all get of his back he is a very hard working and looking after my sister and their 2 kids I hold a lot of respect for him .i can speek polish after 6 years of learning but i can still not write or read in polish and i'm helping with this projet it will not take long to complete i hope all the best to you magic love you lots bruv :good:

hi to all get of his back he is a very hard working and looking after my sister and their 2 kids I hold a lot of respect for him .i can speek polish after 6 years of learning but i can still not write or read in polish and i'm helping with this projet it will not take long to complete i hope all the best to you magic love you lots bruv :good:

Oh stop moaning, its only a bit of leg pulling. If you dive into a forum, expect some ribbing.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, his English is a lot better than my Polish :hmm: And another thing, if there's another war the bloke standing next to you is likely to be a Pole or Sikh, you will not see that "other" religion standing by you (maybe through your sights) :hmm:

yerr but the next proper war will proberly be with n korea or china so no looking down the sights just a big red button :hmm: