uk's cheapest air rifle to buy new ?

Sauer

Air Arms s200........£350ish,great little rifles,got 1 myself & love it.

BSA Ultra Tactical...£290ish,good but a bit loud without a good silencer.

Webley Raider is under £300,but I've never seen or used one.

I'd be wary of anything cheaper than these as they're probably rubbish :hmm:

The mighty B2 what a piece of **** .The woody bits look like they fell in a tub of hard setting treacle,the metal bits defy description by the English language. Put it all together and you get a truly awful representation of an air rifle ,groups of 12" at 15 yds are achievable with practice .But you have to remember that every time you fire it your teeth fillings will come loose and various bits will fall off the gun ,we tried (in no specific order )loctite ,thread tight ,several types of mastic /sealant numerous brands of super glue and solder to try to stop srews nuts etc shaking loose, all to no avail.I think welding might be the only option to keep it in one piece for an length of time.As an air rifle it makes a good fire poker .All this and a free scope for £41:93p.Heres the link ,its under SMK in the shooting section.

http://www.outdoorsman.co.uk/index1.html

Buy the S200-one of the best kept secrets on the market-dont be fooled by its size or price-outstanding gun at the price with a quality that AA are renowned for.It may be one of the cheapest but thats cos its built by the same company that make the BRNO rifles and you wont get many complaints about them on this site-you will have to spend a lot of money to beat this gun by any score. :good:

The mighty B2 what a piece of **** .The woody bits look like they fell in a tub of hard setting treacle,the metal bits defy description by the English language. Put it all together and you get a truly awful representation of an air rifle ,groups of 12" at 15 yds are achievable with practice .But you have to remember that every time you fire it your teeth fillings will come loose and various bits will fall off the gun ,we tried (in no specific order )loctite ,thread tight ,several types of mastic /sealant numerous brands of super glue and solder to try to stop srews nuts etc shaking loose, all to no avail.I think welding might be the only option to keep it in one piece for an length of time.As an air rifle it makes a good fire poker .All this and a free scope for £41:93p.Heres the link ,its under SMK in the shooting section.

http://www.outdoorsman.co.uk/index1.html

I think they are down to about 30 quid new now

I also apologise i didnt spot the p.c.p. bit .Anyway heres the cheapest new P.C.P. i could find hope this helps you out mate .While your on this site have a look round some of the other guns available ,just click on gunsearch in the left hand menu box and follow it from there .Good Luck

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/GunsForSale/100731090340001