Whos out tomorrow

number 1

I have been out every day this week, except today,(I rarely pigeon shoot weekends).

There have been some pigeons on the parts of the rape fields that are "short" and sprouting, but a lot of our rape is getting too high for the birds.

There were pigeons on a drilled pea field, but a lot of blue rock and ferals among them.

The majority of the pigeons I have seen , have been on clover.

Good Luck. :sick:

Drilled beans for me tomorrow.  The farmer finished sowing at 11am today and by 2pm there was at least 50 feeding.

Going to let them feed first thing and shoot from about 11am onwards they should have built up a bit more if we leave them early am.  Not expecting a massive bag, just a case of getting out there and enjoying my favourite type of pigeon shooting.

I shall be out on some clover, pigeon have been on it all week hoping for some good sport again this week end.

forcast is dry and bright with a east wind, does me ;)

All the best

Buzzer

Cranfiel had you read my post correctly you would have realised I will be going out a bit later tomorrow because I am hoping a few more birds will of found the field. Next Saturday will be a first light start without doubt

;)

Couldn't log in before so I've re registered as supergame 2. William can I have my hotshot pigeon shooter rating back?

I went out on some Rape today and picked up 27.

Never got to shoot the clover as the lambs were on it ;)

The rape down here has really got going now, it must be about 18 inches high now, apart from the areas that got attaked in the winter.

All the best

Buzzer