Knives

kip270

Some collection their Nick, impressive stuff. :lol:

I have a pal that is mad about Knives too, he has collected loads, along with bayonets, swords, ect :D

He loves taking them out and looking at them now and again, sharpening them and amazingly enough, uses most of them, the hunting ones that is. :rolleyes:

The two sheath knives are a falkniven fish 2 and a buck vanguard and can be found here

http://www.heinnie.com

The far left is a cheap lock knife from spain.

Henry D, i try to use them all, but i haven't got a long enough belt :lol:

But they do come out with me in turns, i tend to carry four with me, two sheath knives and two lock knives, nothing worse than a blunt knife :D

p.s i bought two saws at a game fair, wouldn't be without it :rolleyes:

Edited by kip270

****** POLICE REPORT ******

"Man found in house with lots of knives"

Yep, and looking at catalogues / websites to buy a few more - what's the problem with that.

Personally, I tend to scatter them around the house, car, garage, jacket pockets, rucksacks, so they can't all be counted at once and when you want one you just have to stretch out an arm :rolleyes:

Cheers

AndyCM

Edited by AndyCM

Here's what I use for the roe, and I have one of those spyder triangle sharp makers too, this keeps an unbelievable edge on it.

Buck zipper wood and brass.

instructions: click link then select knives, then buck then vanguards and it's the first one at the top of the page.....the bloody link is only an index link and doesn't change on th eway through the site.

Edited by The Big Red Fox

Now Now Blackthorn!

I don't want to start getting personal about some of the 6 toed, web fingered types I know from Cov, ;)

and "Bedworth" ("Beduf")......."Nuneaton" etc etc, ;):rolleyes::lol::lol::P:D

how did you no that i have got 6 toes and come from beduth, thats the last time i let you talk to my mum sister sister mum, ;) and that ferreting will hopefully be on soon :P