llandegla

beretta

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't been spent yet. Thanks though, they are getting me a shoot at Rufforth tomorrow :hmm: Cheers :D

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :o :o :o :o :o :o

You'll never shoot well. The guilt will make sure of that.

Just as you're about to shout "pull", you'll imagine me wasting away, starved, a shadow of my former self :hmm:

Surviving on crusts and half a cow :hmm:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :o :o :o :o :o :o :D

You'll never shoot well. The guilt will make sure of that.

Just as you're about to shout "pull", you'll imagine me wasting away, starved, a shadow of my former self :hmm:

Surviving on crusts and half a cow :hmm:

I'll cope :hmm:

So how did you bunch of fags do today then? H'away, score on the doors......n all that like....exetra. :hmm:

I'll cope ???

So how did you bunch of fags do today then? H'away, score on the doors......n all that like....exetra. ???

I shot a 65 today at Llandegla - wind affected targets doesn't do it justice ??? Valuable lesson learnt though today to be less deliberate when shooting and more instinctive so a productive day in the office in my opinion ???

I'll cope :lol:

So how did you bunch of fags do today then? H'away, score on the doors......n all that like....exetra. :good:

Well it was one of those days where a bit of experience paid off, I think.

The better shots didn't struggle as badly as us B Class boys ???

Scores on the doors :

Beretta - 86 ??? A joy to watch, well shot chap.

Mr Potter - 79 ??? Good steady stuff.

Timps - 65 :lol:

NickyT - 65 :lol:

Chard - 63 :hmm:

IanE - 59 :hmm:

Whiskymac - 54 :hmm:

exetra :good::lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey-ho. Trotsky's fault ???

Edited by Chard

nice shotting B and mag

Llandegla, turn into a bit of a nasty joke for me today, the first 6 stands had problems, stand 1 the rabbit broke half way thru me shooting it, the "ref" was using the technical method of kicking it to try and get it working 20 mins l8er stood in the rain I finally shot the last pair, the "ref" then deicised that we should move stright onto the next stand witout half of our squad shooting it.

We moved to stand 2 which was the white crosser and the incomer, the incomer was more luck then design if you could hit it as the wind was driving it down, at this point 3 of the squad said what a load of **** and ******** off to get there money back.

Stand 3 again half way thru shooting it the trap packed up, one of the 2 other guys left on the squad managed to fix it

and so it went on.. stand 6 gave us a good laff thou the trap wouldn't stop throwing clays..

the wind was that strong on stand 9 that we were all struggling to hold the barrels on line ???

I reckon between the no birds\broken traps and the wind Iam a good 8 kills down

I will put this one down to experience I hope Mr Fuax can do better next time

oh and did anyone else notice all the stands were the wrong way around *** was that all about.

Edited by Ian E

Fauxdegla results are on the Llandegla website now. http://www.llandeglashootingground.co.uk/a...g-29-161628.pdf

Shoot was won by a previous ground manager, Dave Hughes with a 93. He did shoot it later in the day than us when it had brightened up considerably and the wind may have eased a little but I thought it was a tough enough shoot without the wind so a 93 was an exceptionally good score.

Beretta got 3rd overall (and AA class) with an 86 and my 79 was good enough for jnt 1st in A. Sorry to report no other prizes for PWers today but there's always Kegworth tomorrow ??????

Mr Potter

Well I shot a very mediocre 54 which I thought was 57 until I saw the scores posted. ???

My score aside I enjoyed the shoot and Llandegla didn't let us down with it's very own August micro-climate of showers and gales ??? .

Went round in a cracking group and saw some belting shooting, especially from Beretta, Mr Potter and his quick on the draw shooting partner.....never seen anybody shoot targets as quick.....and make it look bloomin easy to boot. ???

Oh and Mr Faux has made some improvementsI particularly like.....the cafe now sells orange Club biscuits and Wagon Wheels. Top bloke in my book. :good:

Enjoyed the day. ???

Edited by whiskymac