benelli s90 shell choices

ZAC

Hi all,has anyone experimented pattern wise with a benelli super 90 and cartridge combinations.Im hoping someone can sugest the best shells for pigeon(plas wad ok)and clays(fibre only).guessin quater choke for the pigeon and half for clays would be ok??

well felt that a few clays escaped last outing even tho pttern was on em last outing.and thought quater was ok for pigeon for plastic wads.that choke comment was realy a question hence the question marks! you think too tight then?

yeh i used blue diamonds in my last gun and will prob go for them again when ive used up all these eley firsts(nearly there),not too impressed with them blue diamond seemed much better.Was hoping to find someone who had actually spent time on a pattern plate with a simillar gun.looks like itll be me posting in six months how I got on experimenting.on reflection i think i may be looking to tighten up on my chokes for clays due to these eley firsts being a bit inconsistent, was allways ok on my last gun with improved and quater, Hmmm .

• 3 weeks later...