Stealth ghost camo net pigeon hide shooting decoy 5m

Every net I have ever used is see through if there is not a decent back drop and/or the sun is out in front.

The stealth net is no differant. Either double it up with another net, or use the other net to thicken up the back drop.

I think they are a very good and would recommend them :hmm:

funny just had one of these arrive today off ebay :good:

think mine is an english oak camo (?) when i opened it out i thought **** no way can i hide behind this, but i reckon itll be ok; as a back up ive got a sheet of black nylon net to hang behind it, if it is too light. both nets fit in a small poncho bag on my cartridge bag, so defo happy - one of my old nets fills a royal mail post sack to the brim :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was going to get one of these 'stealth' nets... but from what people of said there not what they seem to be.. Ive used one once when coying with our gamekeeper. The woodies came in very close and were oblivious to us. Got a few kils under 10 yards away! Is it worth picking one up? and is ############## they place to get one? Thanks :good:

i have old camo scrim net

got sick of barrels getting caught up in it so i robbed the safety 'net' from my girlfrends old trampoline, chopped it into the same size and stapled it to the back of my net

makes the hide darker, not as easy to see into and stops barrel snagging

didnt cost much at all either

• 3 years later...

I would suggest that with any hide net whether stealth, ghost or MOD you still have to blend them in. I wouldn't rely on the net alone as I would hate to think that I could have done more to give myself every chance of a good bag.

I have posted these pictures of my hides in similar threads to show how I use different nets and foliage depending on the surrounds and seasons so apologies to those that have seen them before. This is especially important when decoying crows but I build my hide to the same standard regardless of quarry.

I take the same care when setting decoys and preparing my packed lunch. Not preaching but it works for me.

post-51245-0-00384800-1392851792_thumb.jpg

And this one.

post-51245-0-60037100-1392851838_thumb.jpg