Zeiss Riflescope 3.50-10x50 Conquest MC black

bobbroom

Zeiss Riflescope Conquest 3.5-10x50 MC black No4 Reticule

Ser no. 521480-9904

£459 posted special delivery (will save you around £100 on new price)

Anyone interested can come and try it out before they purchase, I'm in South Lincolnshire, or alternatively I’ll offer a full and prompt refund if you purchase and return it in the same unmarked condition as received within 7 days. Please note that the Warne mounts are not included in the sale and you will need to add 4% if you wish to pay using PayPal.

I purchased this scope new from Sporting Supplies Ltd last year and fitted on my .308 which has seen approx 30 rounds through it. Scope condition is ‘as new’ with a Zeiss lifetime transferable warranty Registration Card and box etc.

Reason for sale, I’ve just purchased a new Swaro Z6i for my .243 and I’m looking to fund another one to put on the .308.

Manufacturer’s bumf:-

Carl Zeiss and their legendary optics have a long and illustrious history that begins in Germany in 1846. Since their inception, they have been recognised as world leaders in the field of optical designs and fine mechanics.

Purchasing and using a riflescope from the creators of many of the world's most revered optical and mechanical designs ensures satisfaction, confidence and appreciation for how a truly fine optic can enhance your shooting experience.

This 3.5-10x50 MC Conquest Riflescope offers a significant increase in twilight performance over the more common 3-9x40 scopes. Optically it is quite remarkable and this is due to the Carl Zeiss multicoated optics which ensure a clear and well-detailed image regardless of the ambient conditions. Sighting through this scope provides and extremely detailed view that's rich with contrast and revealing nuances.

The Conquest 3.5-10x50 is manufactured from a 1.0" main tube that is precision-machined from a single piece of aluminium and filled with nitrogen for fog and waterproof performance.

The No 4 reticule has 1/4 MOA adjustments and is situated in the second focal-plane for an unobstructed sight-picture at all magnification settings. Parallax correction is factory-set at 100 yd.

Key Features:

• Length (in): 15.15

• Eye Relief (in): 3.34

• Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.5-12.9

• Exit Pupil (mm): 11.4 - 5.5

• Parallax correction factory-set at 100 yd

• 1/4 MOA precision adjustments

• 3.5-10x Magnification offers versatility in the woods and open fields

• Rugged, one-piece, 1.0" main tube is nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance

• Multicoated Lenses

• No 4 Reticule in the Second Focal Plane Please note: A second focal plane reticule does not magnify when the scope's power is increased.

No4 Reticule

The No 4 reticule features three heavy posts and fine crosshairs. This is an excellent all-purpose reticule, with a clean line of sight. The posts will be readily visible, even against busy or dark backgrounds. The fine crosshairs ensure your ability to fine tune your shot placement.

post-14244-1283715637.jpg

• 2 months later...