theobrn rapid seven

columbus

Can anyone tell me what i would expect to pay for a theoburn rapid seven with scopes divers bottle everything withit ready to go.The gun itself is in pristeen condition not a scratch or mark on it anywhere. But i know absulutly 0 about air rifles so i need some advice please.

Hi columbus.What sort of scopes are they?What size divers bottle?To give you an idea i traded my rapid mk1 for a rapid mk2 at blackpool air rifles and they gave me £450.00 for my mk1 and this was also mint.I would say if you can get the lot for around £500.00 you are getting a good deal.You might pay more if it is something like a white tail classic scope on it.

Columbus, I used to think that shotguns were the be all and end all of shooting until I tried out a few pcp,s on loan. They are all superb bits of equipment and theres nothing to seperate one maker from another. All I can tell you is that whichever you buy, uprate it to around 18 - 22 ft lbs under certificate, and I promise you that it will give you a completely new dimension to your shooting interests. I have got the Air Arms s410, an excellent gun in my opinion, but so say all the owners of all makes of pcp,s. Expensive layout for the complete kit butif you enjoy all aspects of shooting like myself, a pcp will give you a new insight into the game.