Umerex 850 Airmagnum .22 camo

studlee

Good Morning/ Afternoon Gentlemen

For sale i have an Umerex 850 Airmagnum .22 for sale. This has recently had a new co2 88g bottle installed and is currently firing out at 10.87 ft/lbs cold and 11.30 warm approx....

It has a brilliant silencer and tripod fitted......

This is a lovely rifle and fires very well and recently (6 months) ago had new seals and rings.

Im selling this rifle because i have recently lost my shooting permission due to lack of use......Also im going on holiday on Monday the 13th and thought the extra money will come in VERY handy.....

I have uploaded pictures, the cammo is slightly marked in places but have the spray used and so you can touch this up. This can easily be stripped down to the original black with a little paint thinner.

I will give the winner all the details and printouts for the very easy MOD you can make to this to improve power and performance......CHEAP AND EASY. This can also be converted to use refillable CO2 and also compressed air!

I know rules state that we must put a price however i really cant think what i want for it......as much as possible really ha :hmm:

**************************8I would like £210 or offers around for this item****************************************

post-12772-1284035960.jpg

Edited by studlee