Gloves for winter - recommendations?

Fraz

I did last winter with a pair of MacWet gloves MacWet, amazing sense of touch either fetching carts out of the pocket - you can feel which way up they are as you would with no gloves on and great sensitivity for the trigger finger. Highly recommended - I paid £25 for mine.

These gloves are good. I have used both the thinner gloves as well as the slightly thicker, winter glove and they are both comfy. As stated, you can still feel the carts well as they are a close fitting glove. They do not affect your finger sensitivity when pulling the trigger which is more than can be said for some winter gloves.

SEAL SKINS!!! there bloody brilliant for shot gun as you can feel trigger etc throught the gloves and still find the feel of cartridges well to. this things are everything proof! (within reason.) but in all honesty id say there rubbish for anything like a small calibre rifle as there a bit to thick for tiny fiddly bullets but stil good for larger calibres :unsure: :shoot::lol: