9/11

viking

im not for one minute saying its true, im just saying its interesting and makes you think, there are arguments for and against a lot of things that happened that day, as for the plane that crashed in to the pentagon, why out of god knows how many cameras were on the building from surounding areas that day did the FBI seize, and never release any photos of the plane, all the realesed were 5 still fromes of the explosion.

all im saying that we shouldnt just believe what we are told, what about all the missing gold that was moved a couple of days before billions of £s worth, there are so many things i could go on about but cant remember them all, nor do i want everyone to think im some weirdo who does believe it all, as iv said though, it does make you think, you cant argue with the facts,

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones damaged were the ones the planes flew into, unless that was a conspiracy illusion.

According to one conspiracy group i read some time ago-the planes crashing was a holographic projection! Strange that they could come up with this little gem when you see the picture quality of projection tv's back then.

Hi viking, not trying to get into an argument here but,

The issue with the steel was one of the tests they did in the doc, the main fact is that the steel did not melt but it did get so hot that the steel lost it's structural strength and just sagged. This had the effect of pulling the walls of the building to the inside which gave the look of an implosion. It only took this to happen on 1 floor then the weight of all the floors above had the effect of pile driving the building down into the ground.

They did a test in the open air with a girder above a bath of aviation fuel and within 4 minutes the girder had failed and sagged with the heat.

Thanks for putting that up here as I was racking my brain for the exact temps and the loss of tensile strength.......... last time I used it was in training......20 years ago :look:

You can't argue with the facts - classic quote. :look: :look: :cry1:

I thought that was what this thread was all about. The world and his wife saw two planes crash in to the two towers. Video footage, eye witnesses - not enough for the conspiracy theorists.

Is it not sufficient that some low-lifes killed innocent people without some half-wits saying it was an inside job? There are times when part of humanity makes me feel ashamed.

im not for one minute saying its true, im just saying its interesting and makes you think, there are arguments for and against a lot of things that happened that day, as for the plane that crashed in to the pentagon, why out of god knows how many cameras were on the building from surounding areas that day did the FBI seize, and never release any photos of the plane, all the realesed were 5 still fromes of the explosion.

all im saying that we shouldnt just believe what we are told, what about all the missing gold that was moved a couple of days before billions of £s worth, there are so many things i could go on about but cant remember them all, nor do i want everyone to think im some weirdo who does believe it all, as iv said though, it does make you think, you cant argue with the facts,

Thats the thing-who excally said these were facts? Im not disputing what you're saying,but perhaps the people who produced the film simply told a number of white lies to try to make the whole thing sound more plausable.

before seeing this film i would of always said the same, that any stupid stories were a load of ****, but there seems to be a lot of evidence and strange goings on that could suggest otherwise, im not saying it is true but it makes you think, and its not that strange to believe there was some sort of cover up,

You should start watching factual documentaries about this atrocity instead of ******** theories produced by sad little ***** in America that believe they are being spied on at all times. The thought that the American government did this to secure oil makes no sense at all. Firstly it was obvious that the ragheads were going to set the wells on fire like they did in the first gulf war and secondly in terms of money. The us and uk have spent billions on the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and there isn't enough oil there to make it worth while.

The reason the buildings collapsed so quick is due to their design. They were built using a core method which reduced the space needed for lift shafts and increased office space on the upper floors. The planes cut straight through the core cutting off escape routes for those above and making the building collapse. With the intense heat from the fire it was inevitable that the steel would fail and that the building would collapse.

Although I have watched some of these conspiracy theories on the net and did find myself wondering I got to say you need to shake some sense into yourself and realise it's nothing but bull. It's quite easy to edit the hundreds of hours of footage on the event to get across a completely false point

You should start watching factual documentaries about this atrocity instead of ******** theories produced by sad little ***** in America that believe they are being spied on at all times. The thought that the American government did this to secure oil makes no sense at all. Firstly it was obvious that the ragheads were going to set the wells on fire like they did in the first gulf war and secondly in terms of money. The us and uk have spent billions on the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and there isn't enough oil there to make it worth while.

The reason the buildings collapsed so quick is due to their design. They were built using a core method which reduced the space needed for lift shafts and increased office space on the upper floors. The planes cut straight through the core cutting off escape routes for those above and making the building collapse. With the intense heat from the fire it was inevitable that the steel would fail and that the building would collapse.

Although I have watched some of these conspiracy theories on the net and did find myself wondering I got to say you need to shake some sense into yourself and realise it's nothing but bull. It's quite easy to edit the hundreds of hours of footage on the event to get across a completely false point

Well said.... the conspiracy theorists are nothing more than an insult to the memory of those that lost their lives that day :lol::lol::mad:

What's your opinion of Pearl Harbour djrwood?

My opinion of pearl harbour is that at the time it was a great strategic manouvre by the japs and had the war of gone the other way it would have gone down in history as amazing. However don't get mr wrong, I am English and if I had been there at the time I probably would feel different about it.

The japs were deceiving and cunning and the attack on pearl harbour was unbelievable. However that was a direct act of war, and formed part of a war that's scale will never be repeated again.

I don't understand why you have brought this up in thus thread?

My opinion of pearl harbour is that at the time it was a great strategic manouvre by the japs and had the war of gone the other way it would have gone down in history as amazing. However don't get mr wrong, I am English and if I had been there at the time I probably would feel different about it.

The japs were deceiving and cunning and the attack on pearl harbour was unbelievable. However that was a direct act of war, and formed part of a war that's scale will never be repeated again.

I don't understand why you have brought this up in thus thread?

You're right, it won't be repeated. The next world war will be much worse.

My uncle, who was a captain in the Navy at the time, saw the plane hit the Pentagon on his way to work that day. Took him a long time to get over that.

As I have posted before the wife's brother is a (make that was he is now retired) a US marine he too was at the pentagon the day the plane came in he watched it scream in taking lamp posts out as it was that low before it hit, I assume the conspiracy fruitcakes on here would deny he or your relative saw it.

KW

I think the conspiracy theories are hare brained and disrespectful not to mention cynical cashing - in. The West has done some shady things but crashing planes into their own capital cities ? Rubbish . Remember half the Moslem world jumping about celebrating plus Bin Laden boasting about it ?

:mad::lol::) :yp:

+ 1,000,000! Can't stand the getting the date wrong!

After the London bombings people were waiting for buses on the same street where bombs went off. That made me proud to be British and not a soft yank.

Yes it was a terrible tragedy and people lost their live, but it's 9 years ago - snap out of it.

I know what you mean. All them bloody Jews got themselves gassed 70 years ago, and they still rant on about it. :lol: You would think we would have forgot about it by now. :lol: ARE YOU A FULL SHILLING?

You're right, it won't be repeated. The next world war will be much worse.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.

IMHO it's very, very simple, imagine how much planning, equipment, manpower, subterfuge and all of the other things that go into planning a black operation an event of this magnitude would take to carry out, right under the noses of not only the worlds media, but the number of people who bore witness to it.

It is an impossibility in my eyes, that this was anything except a terrorist attack, success was achieved because no one ever saw it coming. I don't believe you can plan a response to attacks like this or for that matter stop them once they pass a certain point (successful hijack for example) Was it PIRA who always used to say "the security forces have to be lucky every day, we only have to be lucky once"

I agree that any conspiracy theory attached to 9/11 only stands to insult the memory of those who perished.

Remember the 2977.

Yeah,ummmmm I saw the "super thermite" documentry last night. Planes hit the towers,people died,those seem to be the only constant. Now I saw a itv news report 10 months ago on how musilms are treated in the uk. The crew approached 4 islamic guys in a lexus,eating macdonalds, they were saying how badly they are treated and how the west was corrupt and western things were poison! And that 9/11 never happened at all and was all government propaganda to get oil from iraq.! Ummmm nice lexus mate,read much?

The thing about a conspiracy theory is that it's constructed "after the event" i.e. planes go into buildings (fact), buildings go down (fact) and afterwards the world changes in a certain way i.e. tightened country security, more surveilance of the public etc

For a decent consiracy theory, you then work on these factual events but after the event, so you get a conspiracy involving the planned and deliberate destruction of the twin towers to achieve an "end game".

Everything is built up around the factual events, but after the event.

However, where conspiracy theories fall over, is that they can't quite get over the first factual hurdle. If you work from "scratch" and the notion that it was all extensively planned and staged then I am sure we could all come up with much much better ideas and plans and which didn't involve the destruction of the two most important financial buildings for the USA.

For example, a plane into the White House when the President was out would have had the same net consequences (restrictions on travel, heightened surveilance of subjects, greater national security, tension in the middle east etc) but about a gazillion dollars less of an impact.

+ 1,000,000! Can't stand the getting the date wrong!

After the London bombings people were waiting for buses on the same street where bombs went off. That made me proud to be British and not a soft yank.

Yes it was a terrible tragedy and people lost their live, but it's 9 years ago - snap out of it.

How are we "soft"? Please, i'd really like to know. :good::good:

Mungler - on the nail.

Now I don't want to start another debate, but F3 has mentioned Pearl harbour. I think there is more scope there, for the conspiracy theorists. I have to add that I don't agree with them either, but it is the more plausible of the two, by far

excuse my ignorance,I read the earlier post,and still don't understand exactly what the pearl harbour conspiracy is?