being confronted by anti

wol the hunter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a possible "anti alert" today at a cockshoot,a silver honda cv/hv 4x4 slowed and stopped while we were walking out to the pins.After 10 mins or so it carried on,we hadn`t even seen a bird yet,but came back shortly and stayed until the end of the drive.I had intended to take their plate no. but they were away too quick.

Thing is there was a flash of a lens,either bins or a camera,so I don`t expect they were watching to see some sporting excellence(fat chance with the muppets on my team).

If anyone sees my mug on an anti web site let me know,I`m the one that takes a couple of feathers out of a redleg crossing at 40-50yds. :devil:

When I am out and about and see a Shoot near the road, someone pigeon shooting, or a Hunt, I will often stop (in a safe place), get the binoculars out and watch for a while.

I know lots of fellow shooters that do this.

Lets not turn our paranoia meters up too high, Gentleman. :D

We had a possible "anti alert" today at a cockshoot,a silver honda cv/hv 4x4 slowed and stopped while we were walking out to the pins.After 10 mins or so it carried on,we hadn`t even seen a bird yet,but came back shortly and stayed until the end of the drive.I had intended to take their plate no. but they were away too quick.

Thing is there was a flash of a lens,either bins or a camera,so I don`t expect they were watching to see some sporting excellence(fat chance with the muppets on my team).

If anyone sees my mug on an anti web site let me know,I`m the one that takes a couple of feathers out of a redleg crossing at 40-50yds. :devil:

When I am out and about and see a Shoot near the road, someone pigeon shooting, or a Hunt, I will often stop (in a safe place), get the binoculars out and watch for a while.

I know lots of fellow shooters that do this.

Lets not turn our paranoia meters up too high, Gentleman. :D

your bang on .i allways stop and watch.one thing i do have on my car,van,and truck is a nice big B.A.S.C sticker.dont be paranoid lots of people are not interested just nosy :D