Zeroing targets

30-6

I have used loads of different zeroing set ups over the years, from full size photo-copied rabbits to commercially bought bullseyes types. But now all I use is A4 size paper with 30mm and 20mm black circles like the face of a dice (I put 5 on mine), once you have done the original get it photocopied (10p in my local shop), 2p per target. Set it up at your preffered range taped to some cardboard for stability.

Job done.

my sentiments exactly!

why pay for targets when you can print them? :o i have a few origionals(from the mags or the shops) that i just copy with my scanner and staple to a nice thick plank of wood. i have more than i need, it costs alot less for a stack of papper than buying targets and the money i save goes towards buying more lead :lol:

everyone's happy! sept my dad coz he has to buy the new ink for the printer ;)

spider

Edited by spider.20

I have used loads of different zeroing set ups over the years, from full size photo-copied rabbits to commercially bought bullseyes types. But now all I use is A4 size paper with 30mm and 20mm black circles like the face of a dice (I put 5 on mine), once you have done the original get it photocopied (10p in my local shop), 2p per target. Set it up at your preffered range taped to some cardboard for stability.

Job done.

I've got a better idea, print hundreds at work for absolutely nothing :lol: :o

All I use is a sheet of white A4 with a black patch on it, anything else is hard to see a hole in at 100 yards, these are for rifles not air guns.

You can download 1,000's of different targets on the web for nothing (if that is what you want) BTW.

I just use a sheet of A4 with a cross taking up the whole side. I then put 1" marks up and down the the lines (and across them) and a 1" circle in the middle.

It makes things very easy when you try and work out how far off you are and when all the shot falls into the middle circle, you know you are zeroed!

Wookie