Banned from the USA

al4x

typicaly one sided american garbage , they still want to rule the world on there terms

obama was quick to spout off about BP in the gulf of mexico , but not too quick to mention it was an american valve that blown out

does this mean i am banned now :good:

typicaly one sided american garbage , they still want to rule the world on there terms

obama was quick to spout off about BP in the gulf of mexico , but not too quick to mention it was an american valve that blown out

does this mean i am banned now :good:

he was also quick to declare his father served in WW2 trouble is that would have made him 6? when he joined up?

think he will be a one term only president

KW

Funnier still is the link to the story concerning Bill Clinton awarding Tony Blair a 'Liberty Medal' for his 'Resolution of conflicts' around the world.

Maybe it's just me but I can't think of any conflict he's resolved, although I can think of a couple he's started.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up :good:

Nice picture of the award ceremony, and Clinton showing Blair how he "did not have sex with that woman" :good:

clinton.jpg

Funnier still is the link to the story concerning Bill Clinton awarding Tony Blair a 'Liberty Medal' for his 'Resolution of conflicts' around the world.

Maybe it's just me but I can't think of any conflict he's resolved, although I can think of a couple he's started.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up :good:

Nice picture of the award ceremony, and Clinton showing Blair how he "did not have sex with that woman" :good:

clinton.jpg

whats bill holding ? something monica should be sucking ?

thats me banned again from america

Well from what I have just read on this thread that's about 6 PW Members banned from the States already! He. he, he, he! Oh hech, because I laughed does that mean that I am now banned too? :good:

I thought one of the "Ammendments" or "Constitutions" of the United States of America encouraged Free Speech and a "Right To Express Yourself", does that only apply it you are praising them rather than saying something "negative"? :good:

From what I read in one of the papers, the letter was not just abusive, but 'threatening' - whatever that means ? Maybe the idiot made the usual (yawn !) 'bomb' statement or something like that, which would maybe justify the ban, otherwise it does seem like the White House is just spitting it's dummy (D**N, thats me banned now!).