help my cousin is an anti

browningstalker10g

help my cousin is an anti, you know when your young and u look forward to seeing your cousins, well after not seeing one of them for 2 years i bumped into him at a family event, only to find hes a anti, well he calls in a conservationist, and he quote would rather ''kill a person than an animal'' and he thinks im a scumbag, well family you cant choose them haha, anyone had a simular experiance?

Perhaps you should tell him you respect that he is entitled to an opinion and he should respect that you have similar rights.

Its pointless arguing (or trying to convice someone) when the other person has entrenched views.

He isn't going to change your mind, so why do you think you could change his.

Life is too short to bother about such things.

also he belives that we all, not just some but ALL shoot hundreds of bunnys and other game species and never eat any of them we just leave them there, dunno what shoots hes ever been on, also he owns a python and feeds it live mice........sounds rathercruel to me, caging a huge snake up and feedging it live prey to be slowly squeezed to death and digested alive????sounds like another broadcast from planet weed smoking protester land,

also he owns a python and feeds it live mice........sounds rathercruel to me, caging a huge snake up and feedging it live prey to be slowly squeezed to death and digested alive????sounds like another broadcast from planet weed smoking protester land,

nothing cruel in my eyes when feeding a snake live prey , that's exactly as nature intended , however in this country it's illeagle , tell him that you feel it's your moral duty to inform the rspca about his cruel law breaking ways:D

ps whatever he is feeding to the snake will most definitely be dead before the snake eats it.

I have family that are vegitarians because they dont like killing of annimals yet they respect my right to kill and eat meet. I respect their right to the waay of life they have chosen and their opinions. Mutual respect. I am sure they privately wiss I would stop shooting. I privately wish my Nephew would get some red meat on his plate!! My Nephew even baught me a shooting mag last christmas. I did not have the heart to tell him I had a subscription to it.

Dave

Edited by Devilishdave

My sons new girlfriend is a veggie and when she comes to dinner (like every bloody day :sly: ) we always give her a veggie meal whilst we have our own meals.

Just lately my son has stopped eating meat and has even passed over on the chance to come lamping with me.

This was bloody irritating for me because I asked him whilst driving them home one night.

I asked him if he fancied going out when we got home and as I looked in the rear-view mirror I saw her look at him a gesture “NO”.

Like a ******* love-sick eejit he declined, which didn’t go down too well with me.:<

Didn’t say anything, but I don’t speak to the stuck-up cow anymore if I can help it. :devil:

G.M.

no i didnt but lets say gran wasnt around when we settled that haha, i know i should rise above the antis attitude after all the are more stubborn that women. (sexist?? lol)

my nice was talking about joining the antis :lol: every time that i bumpt into her with her friends she all ways introduced me, this is my uncle mick the murderer :lol: luckily she now chases a carere and her feller the poor ******

I think that really sums up the mentality of the kind of person who becomes an anti……..anti-social, anti-establishment, anti-anything that doesn’t fit in with their sick little lives.

They don’t mind claiming benefit at two or three different post offices under different names though, or demanding the legalisation of certain “Recreational” drugs.

Hypocrisy and envy always seem to go hand in hand don’t they. :<

G.M.

more often than not they arnt worth the energy of talking to.

my aunt is an anti, and has taken down the daughter with her, she makes lots of very below the belt remarks about shooting or animals in general, and shows all the signs of a good bunny hugger.....walks the country.....knows all the fancy names for birds......but couldnt spot one if it was on the end of her nose.

there was also an instance when a pigeon flew into their window and split its crop, they decided after a good time, that the most humaine method of dispatch was to drown the poor thing.

its normally intresting at meals with their family......me and my old man wearing our rifle club shirts/jumpers, them in their 'i love fox' shirts. them in their small enviromentally friendly tin can car with fox loving society stockers, us in our not so small car with basc and countryside alliance stickers.

its certainly ammusing.....but its not really worth the energy to get in an argument with them......its just a good laugh to wind them up.

i can relate, they like to drop little comments under the radar so only you know what there on about, and they think it will bother me, well at the end of the day they are infuriatingly single minded and they are anti everything, well at the end of the day id rather enjoy my life rather than chaining myself to a rabit warren or adopting and pig or some such ''anit'' behaviour

Hi,

I find that the fact that I can put names to 95% of British birds (apart from LBJ warblers) stuns many of the bunny hugging brigade. When I was explaining at school today what ferreting was one girl said that she would never eat meat again because breaking a rabbits neck is cruel! B) But she said she would still eat Turkey at Christmas despite the fact that I pointed out that it would be factory farmed! :lol:

FM :rolleyes:

if people new the truth about the food they eat (supermarket food) they would wonder why they never went out to shoot wild food for them selfs food that has the fredom to try and outfly the shot, and the freedom to choose what it eats and isnt kept in a box in its own **** on its knees fed by a drips, oh if only the antis had half a brain cell to rearange there prioritys and see that we arent the villians of the piece.

help my cousin is an anti, you know when your young and u look forward to seeing your cousins, well after not seeing one of them for 2 years i bumped into him at a family event, only to find hes a anti, well he calls in a conservationist, and he quote would rather ''kill a person than an animal'' and he thinks im a scumbag, well family you cant choose them haha, anyone had a simular experiance?

If your cousin would "Rather kill a person than an animal" maybe u should label him a Psycho rather than an anti. :blink:

Maybe it is time for u to call in the men with the white coats for him browningstalker10g :D?? :blink: