Help on a Pre-charged Rifle please ??

The Pest Expert

I am after a precharged rifle for rabbits i dont have lots to spend but have been offerd a Brocock AIM X Contour any good ?? i have about just up to 400 to buy 1 but then im going to need a pump so dont have much money at all to be honest but sure there will be 1 out there any ideas or any reviews on this gun ??

Thanks ATB

Hi mate, why not take a look at the BSA Utra, I think this is a massively underrated rifle. It's small, light and quick to the shoulder, incredibly accurate(BSA make some of the best barrels in the business!) and bang on for power. The downsides are the low shot count ,about 30-40 at full power depending on calibre, and the MMC cocking system, which some people love(I'm one of them), but other people just can't get used to. Another similar rifle is the BSA Hornet, the predecessor to the Ultra, slightly larger, longer air cylinder so higher shot count 80-90 full power shots, but heres the best bit-IT'S REGULATED!

The Hornet is now discontinued so anything you buy will either be secondhand or old stock from the RFD's store room, but don't let this put you off, you can pick these up ridiculously cheap for a regged rifle, and because many of it's parts are shared with the Ultra, spares arn't a problem. Hope this has helped

Neil

Today's - New AimX Contours are made with a Longer Air Cyclinder and Barrel

Was called XL Version - Understand all are made this way now

We have Several @ Lea Valley - able to do 60 Shots in .177 ???

Good Rifles for Money these Day's

Re Pump - most Clubs supply Air to Members -

Good Pumps cost as much as Air Bottles these Day's

BOB/R

How much is the xl contour ?? or is it worth trying the contour cause i havent ever had a precharged before and its a good deal ive been offerd.... dose any one no how loud there are ??

Just to let you no the offer i have been given is a brocock aimx contour with sturrup pump and scope for £350 is that a good deal ?? (Sounds like one to mee just dont no enough about the gun )

Thanks for replys ATB

Edited by The Pest Expert