Hornady 17g Blue Tips

Luckyshot

Hi bought these 17g pills from another member on here that said they wouldnt group in his "Anshuttz" :good: They group perfectly well in my cheap CZ 17HMR as you can all see. So for all the people buying the more expensive rifle it isnt always going to be the best rabbit was shot pretty close at 75yrds :good:

post-12981-1285623266.jpg

The rabbit looks like it has mixi but that is just where its eyes are popping out a bit :oops:

Hi bought these 17g pills from another member on here that said they wouldnt group in his "Anshuttz" rolleyes.gif They group perfectly well in my cheap CZ 17HMR as you can all see. So for all the people buying the more expensive rifle it isnt always going to be the best rabbit was shot pretty close at 75yrds yes.gif

I also have a .17HMR CZ which I have owned for a very long time now and I have tried loads of different HMR rounds - Mine did not group well with the above but does shoot very well with WINCHESTERS - Good Shot - U R right though you dont need to buy an exspencive rifle like the ANNIE or SAKO the CZ is just as good trust me I do know from knowledge of useing all of them. :oops::good: :good: