How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

Would it be of interest to other members if there was a section on this site of the numbers of birds shot during the year? Perhaps we could post individual bags and the running total.

My score so far for January 2006 is 22. ( PM running total 22)

Next poster posts his individual running total for January and posts the ( PM running total)

How many do you think we get in a year?

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv shot that many iv lost count :D i dont think so its been the worst month so far for me and my shooting buddy ,i have the land i have the pigeon on it ,but they just dont want to play ball ,we sat out yesterday morning for a FEW HOURS only for the shoot next door to kick in about 10 oclk that did it for me as the birds were off ..my mate shot one phessy as it made its way over to us :blink: so it was not all in vane

iv shot that many iv lost count :D i dont think so its been the worst month so far for me and my shooting buddy ,i have the land i have the pigeon on it ,but they just dont want to play ball ,we sat out yesterday morning for a FEW HOURS only for the shoot next door to kick in about 10 oclk that did it for me as the birds were off ..my mate shot one phessy as it made its way over to us :blink: so it was not all in vane

RRUK have a careful think. We've only had 21 days so far this year, you might be able to tot 'em up and add them to the running total. Cheers.

I have had the same problem. One shot and there gone . But Ishoot on the same farm and the rape is two fields a mile apart . me on one Martin on the other but still nogood. What does not help they both have lanes around them and there are a lot of dog walkers about and folk on bloody horses. half the time you dont shoot incase it spooks them or they fetch the old bill saying you are shootin at them.Last year the fields were away from all that and we had some good bags all winter.Never mind thats my moan over. cheers charlie. :<