Locked out of the Car

Dekers

I'm in trouble, the ex has just locked the only key to my daughters KA in the boot of said Ford, and they expect me to solve the problem.

The doors are all locked and windows firmly closed, and suggestions as to how I can save the day without it costing a fortune will be gratefully recieved.

PM may be best.

MANY Thanks!

I'm in trouble, the ex has just locked the only key to my daughters KA in the boot of said Ford, and they expect me to solve the problem.

The doors are all locked and windows firmly closed, and suggestions as to how I can save the day without it costing a fortune will be gratefully recieved.

PM may be best.

MANY Thanks!

Ask your local car thief? ;)

seroiusly, how about the plod? they normally have an "expert" on hand.

Alan :)

Wooden shim to get a small gap at the top of the door then use something to hook the locking mech/central locking button. A decent lock smith would use small inflatable bags to get a gap down the side of the door.

Or if your one of our local chavs then you just bend the top of the door down until you can get your thieving arm inside.

Had to break into a KA today funnily enough lol. It's nothing to do with being from Norn Iron I swear :) A customer had locked her keys inside and I offered to assist. After 5 minutes with some pallet banding I had the door open without any damage :yes: I have no previous experience at doing this * Just watched the police do it once and it seemed to work ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I could have expected some of that... :good::good:

We're in...thanks to the Ford Ka Break in kit kindly loaned by the local "bodyshop". :blink: (someone is 'avin a larf, they call it an Accident Reinstatement Facility)

No damage, and fortunately all is well, with another key very high on the agenda now.

Cheers!